~|~Chapter 4~|~

Shiruka Pov

"Why?"

My brothers looked at me shocked at the one word I just said. I frowned my eyebrows and snapped my finger to cast a force field around all my things.

"What do you mean by why?" Reiji asked. I didn't look up at him as I cast a spell to make my eyes violet again. I got out of my bed feeling 6 pairs of eyes looking at my every action.

I tool my hair band and tied up my hair in a messy bun leaving my side hair and bangs. I took my suitcase by hand and headed towards the beside table.

"Its rude to not reply you know"

"........"

I kept quiet the whole time finding my black mouth mask. I put it on and faced the brothers eyeing them one by one.

"...figure..it...out..yourselves.." my voice was coarse making it hard.

And with that I teleported to another mansion. The Mukami mansion.

I've been friends with them since I started modeling and singing which was 5 years ago. Kou Mukami is my modeling and singing partner. We got close so I met his brothers occasionally.

And by the way, they don't know that I'm Shiruka Sakamaki. I go by the stage name Ruka which kinda gives it away but who cares I wanna see if my brothers don't remember me or they are just simply idiotic.

I teleported inside the mansion sensing no presence inside.

'Crap. I forgot about night school'

I face palmed and sighed really long~. I just sat on the couch waiting for their return. I played some music in my player and dozed off.

Timeskip by I really don't know.

3rd person Pov

The Mukami brothers arrived back at their mansion after school. They smelt a presence just outside the door. Ruki suddenly stopped after sensing this making Kou who was behind him hit his back.

"Hey! Why did you stop?"

"Cant you smell the presence?" Kou sniffed around and nodded his head at Ruki.

"It smells familiar but I cant point it out"

Ruki sighed at this and decided to just deal with it. They all entered the living room and saw a black haired girl sitting in one of the couch. Sleeping.

Yuma and Azusa tilted their head not familiarizing the girl cause of the mask. Kou just ran towards her and took off her mask carefully not waking her up.

Ruki walked towards the two and saw the face of the girl. The four made and 'ooohhhh' sound and just decided to wake up the sleeping girl.

Shiruka Pov

"...ka....ru......ruka!!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the Mukamis sitting on the couch with Kou waking me up.

"Mmh?......ah. Oh. You're back?" I said rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Yeah.. uh what are you doing here?" Kou asked curiously as I give him a smile.

"Can I stay here for a while? Well until my stupid 'housemates' figure something shitty out ^-^"

"Ah mmm sure you can" He said after looking at Ruki who just nodded his head.

I smiled at Kou and speaking of Ruki... kukukukuku.. I have a plan for him... Its about time I play a game again.

I stood up and walked towards Ruki. He looks up at me and stared at my eyes. He rose up his eyebrows before asking me.

"What?"

I just kept staring at him and his handsome facial features and decided to do it. I leaned in closer and kissed him in the lips. In the lips.... I kissed... RUKI?

Kissing him made me flashback through what happened 6 years ago around one month before I left.

Flashback

12 year old me and Ruki sat under one of the trees in the Mukami mansion. We were tired from playing tag not to mention dirty as well.

"Nee, Shiruka?" Ruki asked me while looking at the blue sky.

"Mm?"

"W-when we grow up....can you promise me to secure your first kiss to m-me??" He was blushing hard when he said that. I looked at him shocked and smiled lightly at his nervousness.

"Sure. But make sure your first kiss would be mine too ^0^" I chuckled at the face he made. He must've expected me to reject but no. I love Ruki and he loves me too so I'm happy now.

"Promise?" He held out his pinky pointing at me.

"Promise" I held up mine too as our pinkies intertwined with each other.

End of flashback

His eyes widened in shock as he just froze in place. I parted my lips from him and winked at him making him even more freeze.

I turned around and smiled at the other three. But that smile didn't last long at all. I looked down and my bangs hid my eyes.

"Kou, we need to talk" I walked towards him and yanked him by the arm as I teleport outside to who knows where part of the forest.

"Wha-what was that for? Why did you kiss Ruki?" I looked up at him and placed my index finger on my lips gesturing a 'shhh'.

I closed my eyes and made them back to red, my hair slowly loosened up making my long hair flow down.

I opened my eyes to see Kou with his eyes as wide as he can. I smirked at this and pecked him on the cheek. We always did this when we were young so I hope that helps xD.

"Remember me Kou?" I said but he probably still cant process way too many information.

I called him multiple times but I still didn't get any reply. -_-

I started to get pissed of at him spacing out so I slapped some sense back into him. Yes. I slapped him. My specialty ;).

"Kou? Hey~ Its been hours for vampires sake Kou! Wake up to reality- Earth to Kou!" I started waving my hands around the air trying to get Kou outta his zone and it worked.

He looked at me with his normal sized eyes and frowned really-really hard. He looked at me like I was a ghost or maybe he just cant believe it xD.

He stayed quiet for some time until he opened his mouth. Analyzing everything that just happened.

"Shiruka?"