The Big Day || Smut

Title: The Big Day
Description: Reader goes on a mission and Pietro gets jealous of you and the man you are suppose to flirt with.
Warnings: Smut!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked down the stairs to the party where Wanda, Pietro, and Vision were all placed in specific areas to keep tabs on you. You noticed everyone staring at you, did you have something on your face? You asked yourself. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" A man asked before kissing your hand. "My name is Y/N sir." You said bowing at him. "My name is Franklyn Quinn. The pleasure is all mine." He said winking at you. "Y/N thats perfect! That him. That is Marcus Scarlotti." You heard a voice say from your ear piece. "Would you care to dance?" He offered reaching a hand out to you. "Of course Mr. Quinn." You smiled before taking his hand and he walks you out to the dance floor. You two begin to dance and he pulls you close to himself. "I hope you are enjoying tonight." He whispered in your ear. "Of course Sir, how could I not." You winked at him as he spun you. Pietro looked beyond mad but he knew this was for the mission. Vision and Wanda were dancing together close by to make sure you were out of harms way. "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't have came here all alone." Marcus said to you. "I guess I wanted to meet the right man for me tonight." You whispered in his ear and your hand went from his shoulder down to his chest. Unfortunately for Pietro, he had an earpiece and could hear every word you were whispering to him. Anger was boiling within him. "I have never met a woman like you." He says to you. "That's because I am one of a kind. Perfectly unique sir. And all for you tonight." You bit you lip at him. Pietro had snapped he started marching his way over to you two but Wanda cuts him off "Care to dance brother?" She asked before pulling him away from you two. "All for me?" He asked you. "Of course but only for tonight." You winked. "How scandalous. What if I want you for longer?" He asked. "Then you'll have me longer." You replied. "You hear what she is saying to him!" Pietro growled. "It is all apart of the mission brother! Y/N would never do that to you!" Wanda whisper yelled. "Maybe I could take you for a walk outside?" He winked at you. "Why of course." You smiled and he guided you back outside. You two walked around and you stopped at the garden. You were whispering sweet nothings into his ear and as you were distracting him you pulled the file out of his pocket. He felt something and grabbed your wrist. But you lean your head down and kiss on his neck making him distracted. Suddenly you felt an arm wrap around you which was not his. "Alright that is good enough." Pietro growled before knocking the secret agent out. He was mad. You held up the file and Vision took it from you. "Good work Y/N." He said.
The whole ride home was very silent, you knew Pietro was mad for what you did. You two haven't been together long but you hurt him. Angered him was more if the term you were looking for. You didn't mean to make him mad, you were just trying to get the file away from him. He was walking to his own room which never happens. You always stay in your room together. So you knew he must have been very upset. You frowned as you went to your room and changed out of your dress and into your baby blue night gown. You decided to go talk to him so you walked out and saw him walking your way. "Hey babe, where are you headed?" You asked him. "To the training room." He said before walking past you. You sighed before sitting down on the ground. Then you noticed Loki walked up to you. "Hello Y/N." He says. "Hey." You mumbled back to him. "What has you upset?" He asked. "Pietro is mad at me." You told him with a sigh. "Why because of the mission?" He asked. "Yeah I guess he thinks I am willing to cheat on him." You sighed. "Well then show him you aren't." Loki said helping you up. "Yeah maybe you are right. Thanks Loki." You smiled before going down to Pietro's room.
Later when Pietro begins to head back to his room. He enters his room which would have been pitch black without the lit candles that were all over the room and with that small amount of light he could see you and rose petals. "What is all this?" He asked. "I think its time for me to show you how much I love you." You said walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm your Pietro. I promise I'm not anyone else's. I am only for you." You told him and he leans in and kisses you. "I love you." He says and he picks you up and speeds you to the bed. You slip off his shirt before kissing all over his neck and his hands slipped up under your night gown. Your lips found his again and he lifts your legs up and wrap them around his waist. His hand trails down to your panties and your breathing hitched as his rubbed rough circles on your clothed clit. "Piet!" You squeaked out and he smirked into your kiss. He tugs on your panties and tosses them somewhere on the floor. He slips his pants off leaving him in only his boxers and you flip over where you are on top of him now. You run your hands up his chest and he grabs your hips and grinds up into you making you bite your lip. "You're mine princessa." He said with a smirk and you grinned. "All for you." You told him before kissing him and running your hand down under his boxers and gripping him. He was thrown off by this and his mouth opens a little bit. You took this chance to kiss his chest and stroke him slowly. With his powers he quickly flipped you over and had his boxers taken off. He rubs his tip over your entrance and you bit your lip in anticipation. He took too long for your liking so you whined. "Pietro please. Show me who I belong to baby." You whispered into his ear and he gripped your hips tighter and whispers "You got it princessa." Before he pushes all the way into you and you scrapped up his back with your nails and your breathing was uneven. "Are you alright baby?" He asked kissing your cheek and lips. When you finally adjusted to him you nod so he pulls out slowly and pushes back into you. "Oh my god Piet..." you moaned out as he kissed your neck as he thrusted in and out of you. You were a moaning mess, you couldn't help it, it felt like he set your world on fire. "Pietro- oh my god yes." You whined and grinded down onto him. "Fuck princessa-" he groans out as he starts to use his super speed to thrust into you. "I love you." He whispers into your ear as his lips trailed to meet your own. "I- love you too." You gasped out. He marked all down your body with hickeys and continues to thrust into you. "Fuck Piet!" You moaned and he rubs your clit and your body jerks. "So responsive." He chuckled as he thrusts faster. "I'm close Piet." You moaned and you tightened around him making him groan. "Fuck princessa you're so tight. Let go baby." He says rubbing your clit faster and thrusting into you harder. "Oh my god Piet!" You moaned loud ad your grind down onto him as you came all over him. He grips your hips and keeps your hips rocking at a steady pace as he pulls out and cums all over you. You collapsed on top of him and he chuckles before pulling the sheets over both of you and cuddles you till you both fell asleep.