Stray Kids {oneshot - dating game}

Mulai dari awal

"A note? N-no, I didn't do anything- uhh see! I didn't see anything! Haha..."

"Oh that's weird, well never mind." You brushed it off quickly as you started getting your books and stationary for the first class. "Pencils... where are my pencils? I bet Felix took them again." You mumbled to yourself.

"Here, you can borrow mine!" Hyunjin said eagerly, shoving some pencils towards you.

"Oh thanks, I'll give them back to you later."

When you entered your science class, you sat down next to Chan and rested your head on the table since you were still tired.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I may or may not have accidentally spilt some chemical powder on the desk..." He said avoiding your eyes.

You shot up immediately, "Chan! Why didn't you clean it up then?" You exclaimed as you quickly flicked water onto your face.

"I was about to! You didn't give me enough time." He explained as he held up the paper towels in his hand innocently.

"How did I get you as my lab partner..." you muttered to yourself as you watched him clean up the mess.

After the lesson started, Chan nudged you, "Can I share your textbook again?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Hmm... no."

You could see him pouting in the corner of your eye.

"Fine." You whispered as you moved the book to the middle of the table.

Soon lunch came next where you and Chan joined the rest of your squad: Han, Changbin, Woojin and Seungmin.

"Ay look it's 3RACHA, eatin' sriracha! We are so cool, we'll make you all drool!" Han began rapping as the three boys sat together.

"Yo that rap was sick bro!" Chan and Changbin high-fived their friend excitedly.

Meanwhile you, Woojin and Seungmin just hid your faces ashamed.

"The only thing that's gonna make me drool is this incredible chicken." Woojin said as he took a large bite. "Can I have that nice piece of fried chicken Y/N?" He asked pointing to your plate.

Before you could even reply, the food was already in his mouth.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll give you some of mine." Seungmin said kindly.

"Thanks Seungmin, you're such a good friend." You said grinning.

Woojin immediately pouted, "Hey don't make me the bad guy here! I just love my chicken too much..." He said still continuing to munch on his food. "Oh also, I have kendo practice after school again, so Changbin's gonna walk you home."

"Ok cool, he was going to help me with my maths homework today anyway." You replied with a nod.

No matter how much Changbin tried to be a swag, hip-hop rapper, he was still a genius at maths and always ended up tutoring everyone.

"Aww but I thought we were gonna hang out after school today." Seungmin said disappointed.

"Oh yeah, well how about after we get the work done, we can meet you at the arcade?" You asked.

"Woah woah woah! I don't wanna hang out with this dandy boy! He'll ruin my dark image." Changbin suddenly interrupted.

You laughed, "What dark image? You're like a little baby." You said squeezing his cheeks.

"Aww baby Changbin!" The rest of the guys shouted, earning some weird looks from the other students.

You smiled and laughed along with them. How did you get so lucky to have these five amazing friends?

~

Ok I actually really love this dating game series! It makes it easier for me to write since I don't have to think of a plot or characters 😂

But please vote + comment! 👌🏼❤️

- Lucy 💕