10

"No funny business while I'm gone!" Felix teases, wiggling his brows at us as he hands me the keys.

Once they're in my hands, I hit Felix on the arm before pushing him out of the door.

"Oh and the AC's broken so the temperature in there is messed u-"

"-yeah yeah I get it! Thanks 'Lix" I quickly mutter before slamming the door on him.

Since your mom hated the fact that you hung out with me once and since I never brought visitors home cause my house reeked of smoke and alcohol, I decided to ask Felix for a favor and borrow his dorm for our little study date after classes since the school library would be closed and you didn't like the idea of studying in a public place.

Rather than a date it felt like a little rendezvous. Like a little game. And the goal was simple: Don't get caught.

I decided to tell my dad that I'd be sleeping over at Felix's which technically wasn't a lie. I just didn't tell him about the fact that you'd be here.

You on the other hand said that you'd be over at Seungmin's so an hour before your mom would pick you up from his house, I'd have to bring you there.

"You don't have to take me to Seungmin's" You mutter as we set up our stuff.

"I'm a gentleman"

"Why would you go through all of this hassle just for a study date?" I simply shrug my shoulders in response.

Thirty minutes in and I notice how you rub your arms every few minutes.

"Are you cold?"

"Nope"

"Stop lying. You sound ugly when you lie"

"I'm not-"

I don't even let you finish your statement before I throw my jacket to you. After catching it you stare at the item for a few seconds.

"Just wear it"

"But you'll be cold" You say, facing me with a pout. Why are you so cute.

"I'll be fine"
After a few seconds of simply staring at my hoodie, you finally get it and stand up so that it'll be easier to put it on.

Thr jacket was pretty big on you and for some odd reason, seeing you in it made my cheeks flush.

You were fucking adorable.

It was pretty hard to focus during the rest of the study date but in the end, I think that we both realized two things.

1. While I excelled in school through natural talent you excelled through hard work.
2. It was as if there was this unspoken agreement that we wouldn't talk about out families.

~~~~~

"Thank you Han Jisung" You said with a small smile as we stood at Seungmin's door step.

"Always welcome my lady" I say with a bow before looking at you with a smile.

"Alright that's enough mushy stuff, your mom will be here soon y/n, Jisung has to go" Seungmin says, pulling you the by the arm to bring you inside his house.

Once you're in, I set off, but before I could get far, I hear someone call out to me.

"Hey Jisung?"

"Seungmin?"

"Thanks" I furrow my brows at his statement.

"What for?"

"She's been happy lately"