2

"Seungmin, why can't I ever beat you!" 

I turn my attention to the sound of the voice to see you whining to your best friend as you clung onto his arm, a pout on your face.

For a moment, I actually thought that you looked cute.

My thoughts aside, this quarter's test results have just been released. You ranked second this time while I ranked third.

I sighed, feeling my stomach go into knots at the thought of going home today.
I guess that's another beating.

As I stand a few feet away from the people that are crowding by the announcement board to see their grades, waiting for Felix to return, I see you and Seungmin emerge from the crowd.

The moment we lock eyes, you head over to me, flashing me a small smile before sticking your tongue out at me.

"I beat ya' this time Han Jisung!" You joke before heading back over to Seungmin and walking away. I simply shake my head, trying to hold back a smile.

"Since when were you guys friends?!" Felix asked, jaw dropped.

I blinked a few times, not realizing that he had already returned. I quickly glance at Felix before my eyes still search for your retreating form but you were no where to be seen.

"Again, since when were you guys friends?!" Felix repeated, arching a brow at me.

"Since a while ago I guess..."