Ch 6 - Defying A Parent and Rin's Decision

You wake in the morning and see that Rin was already up and in the shower. You get up out of bed and slowly walk over to your dresser and grab clothes out to change into after you take a shower. You sit on the edge of your bed worried about Rin when there came a knock on the door of the room. You tell Rin that someone is here through the bathroom door and answer the door to the room. You see an older man standing there with Tatenashi.

"Hi (F/N). This is Rin's father and he is here to see her." Tatenashi says.

"Come on in both of you and welcome sir." you say.

The man just nods his head and walks in with Tatenashi behind him. He sits down at the table when Rin comes out in just her underwear and bra. She sees her father and just stares.

"What do you think you are doing young lady walking around here in just your underclothes with a guy here?" her father says.

"Why are you here?" Rin shot right back.

"I'm here to bring you home. I need your help with the business." He says.

"I'm not going back home. I have finally found somewhere that I fit in and refuse to leave." Rin says.

"I am your father and you will obey my orders." her father says.

You decide to step in and confront him. You didn't like the way he was treating her.

"You can't force her to leave. If you keep going I will have to ask you to leave." you say.

"I will make my daughter come with me force if I have to. She is my daughter and she will obey me. Besides who do you think you are getting involved in the situation?" Rin's father says and ask you.

"I am her roommate and friend. As for you thinking you can come in here and just order her around, well that just isn't going to happen. Under the regulations of the academy all students are here by protected and shall not be released from the academy's responsibility without approval from the said person." you say quoting the rights of the academy regulations.

He gets up and grabs Rin by the arm and attempts to drag her out but you stand in front of the door with a partial deployment of your IS unit just for your arm.

"Step a side young man. You have no right to interfere here." Rin's father says.

"I have every right when it comes to protecting any of the students here." you say.

"(F/N)! That is enough!" Miss Orimura says right behind you.

"I am taking my daughter with me and that is final. Now everyone get out of my way." Rin's father says.

"I'm sorry but that is not happening. As (F/N) said you have no right to take her. Either you cease or I will have our academy's guards take you into custody." Miss Orimura says.

Rins father let's go of her.

"I will be back with a lawyer. You haven't heard the last of me." Rin's father says as he leaves.

"Are you alright?" you ask Rin.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Rin says as she hugs you.

You hug her back and look at Miss Orimura.

"I want it to where that man is not allowed on the grounds of the academy." you say.

"I will get right on that. You just take care of her." Miss Orimura says before leaving.

"I will leave you two alone. Please hurry to class as soon as possible." Tatenashi says before leaving.

"Well let us go to class and we can discuss this after classes alright?" you say.

Rin nods and grabs her stuff while you grab your's and you both head to class. You hoped today didn't get any worse.