Ch 2 - The Crew

You wake up and realized that you rolled over to where you were facing towards Rin's side. You see something blurry in your vision and when your eyes adjusted you saw Rin's backside and she was getting dressed. You instantly rolled back over and apologized.

"What are you apologizing for?" Rin asks.

"I just saw you in your underwear." you say sounding nervous.

"So? I know you won't do anything to me. Just forget about it." Rin says.

You get up and get dressed while Rin started to cook something to eat. After you were dressed you sat at the table with the big book that they had given you to read and continue to read it. You were so engrossed in the book that it startled you when Rin slide a plate of food in front of you.

"Easy there. No need to be so nervous. My friends will like you and we will help you out. Just relax." Rin says.

"Sorry. Just no one has looked out for me besides my parents." you say.

"I told you last night that I would be your friend. Besides, you seem like a nice guy. Friendship starts with trust doesn't? Just trust me and relax around me." Rin says.

"Alright. I will try." you say seeing Rin smile.

You follow Rin for the morning. She shows you where the classroom is that you will be in for your classes. Unfortunately you couldn't go in because class was in session. She showed you the pool for swim practice. When you entered the pool area, all the girls in there went crazy seeing you. You became nervous and hid a little behind Rin.

"Don't worry. I won't let them try anything." Rin said.

Rin lead the way out of the pool area and took you to the main Gymnasium. Some of the girls were practicing Kendo. You got a little excited seeing the Kendo stuff. Rin walked over to a girl that had long brown flowing hair tied up with a sash around it to hold it up some.

"Hey Houki." Rin said to the girl.

The girl lower her Kendo stick.

"Is that the new transfer student." the girl named Houki asked.

"Yeah. He is also my roommate. Try not to intimidate him. He is nervous enough already." Rin says.

The girl walks over to you and bows a little.

"My name is Houki. Pleasure to meet you. I am one of Rin's friends. I hope we can be friends once you get accustomed to everything around here. Just relax around me. If you are with Rin you are more then welcomed to see me if you need anything." the girl said.

"My name is (F/N)(L/N). Thank you for greeting me. So far the girls around here are friendly. Not use to girls being friendly towards me." you say.

"Some just see you as a potential mate. Just be careful and stick with us and you will be fine. We will keep the vultures away from you." Houki says.

"Well it's about lunchtime. Shall we get going and beat the rest of the group of my friends there" Rin says and asks you.

"Right! I am kind of hungry now." you say.

You follow Rin to the cafeteria. You watch as she orders a bowl of ramen. It smells so good that you order the same thing but request a little bit of chili peppers in it. Rin raises her eyebrows but doesn't pry. You follow her over to a large table. All of a sudden a girl with golden hair sits down at the table.

"Ugh. Ichika is such an idiot!" the girl with golden hair says.

Before Rin said anything, a girl with blue hair sat down, along with a girl with long golden hair and another with platinum hair wearing an eye-patch over her one of her eyes. Then Houki and a guy sat down. You were all squished in the booth with Rin pressed up next to you. You got a little embarrassed that a girl was touching you. You decided not to complain though.

"Ahem! Everyone this is (F/N)(L/N). He is the new transfer student and my roommate." Rin announced to everyone.

"Oh my. Another boy. My name is Charlotte Dunios." said the girl with short golden hair.

"I'm Laura Bodewig." said the girl with platinum hair proudly.

"I'm Cecilia Alcott." said the girl with long golden hair.

"I'm Kanzashi." said the girl with blue hair shyly.

"I'm Ichika. Welcome to the meat grinder friend." the guy said.

"It's a pleasure to meet everyone here." you say.

"Charlotte is French, Laura is German, Cecilia is British, Ichika, Houki and Kanzashi are Japanese and I am Chinese." Rin says telling you where everyone came from.

"So what are you?" Laura asks.

"I'm Australian." you say.

"Just let any of us know if anyone messes with you. We also won't let any of the girls in this academy try anything on you either. Relax and just be yourself with us." Houki says.

"Thank you everyone. I'm not use to having friends." you say.

"Well you have us now." Ichika says.

You nod your head and everyone starts eating and chatting about IS units that they have. You join in the fun and even laugh a couple of times when the others mention Ichika's fails at things. You felt that for once in your life you had found a group of peers that you fit in with and could have fun with.