8

i stood up and wiped my hands on my legs , i nearly gave my stepbrother a blow job. sorry in what world would that of been aloud.

i groan , wow cass.

i smile sweetly at him , his face flushed and his soft but muscular hands zipping up his zip.

a small but powerful smirk lands on my face and i stretch my arms , i still may seem calm on the outside but on the inside im having a fight with myself.

what a stupid girl!

-
dinner was good. mum was chatting about how the holiday was , sarah about a new man she met. it might be weird how we all lived together , but it was normal

shawn seemed rather happy about it , probably a boost of happiness from earliers events. i smile to myself oh dear cass what you doing.

oh well , mistakes happen to be repeated.

is that the phrase?

no of course its not!!

oh i do make myself laugh.

anyway , shawn kept on giving me stupid side glances. jheez man want to make it any more obvious idiot. i nudged him under the table with my slipper.

he frowned at me and i shook my head gently. man i do hate him. yes i know it's not what i was saying what three hours ago when he got me mcdonald's. shut up don't judge!!

-

i was in the middle of washing our manky dishes. my mum thinks a dishwasher is a waste of space , well now imthe dishwasher.

" cass can we talk?" shawn's voice spooks me from my thoughts.

i spin and flick some bubbles at him smiling , miraculously he smiles back at grabs a bunch of bubbles and blows them back at me. this calls for a bubble war.

half an hour later , and we are both lying on the floor head to toe in bubbles. lucky enough , mum went to her yoga thing and sarah was of to her night shift at the hospital.

shawn's white " originality is rare " fanboy elmo top. is soaked through , his bare muscles poking through.

i sit up and poke at his muscles , smirking. he grabs my hands roughy and pushes me away.

"hands off babygirl , shower time " he says pulling me up.

" but the dishes?" i mutter innocently - yes i try and be innocent don't fight me brain.

" dishes schmidt " he smiles sweetly , like a the kind of smile you get given when you say the right thing. i'm jabbering lets not go there.

" ok ok , but um the showe better not be cold or else " i wink at him and take of my wet top. leaving me in my calvin's!

" the last one upstairs is a looser and has to do the dishes" i stick my toungue out at him and sprint through the kitchen and past the small living room.

it felt hella slippy but ain't your girl loosing.

my feet take me up the stairs two at a time. however , before i reach the bathroom. some dudes rough hands attach themselves to me.

THIS BETTER NOT BE SHAWN.

jokes we all know it is.

i growl and kick my legs , i really wanted to win.

his small un-cute giggle , spiked my ear.

i hate him.

his hands feel sticky and warm against my bare skin , sending me shivers all over my body. also leaving me a waterfall down below , don't think dirty we just had a bubble fight bitch god.

he lets me go before opening his door , memories flash me back. of his oh so big bed , lying comfortably in the middle of his room and the oh so heavy tension of his cds lying around.

the atmosphere brings back mad memories of only a couple hours ago when i asked him if he was ok!

however , this mood shifted it was like when i was about to suck his dick. yes cass said it , yes she did sisters!

( um sorry james charles i like lookingforlewys better , who said that not me. CASSIDY )

i nervously play with the buckle on my shorts , he grabs me a soft t-shirt that smelt just like lynx. africa i think?

he pats the bed next to him.

" so let's get back to where we ended babygirl " he winked at me and licked his lips.

i felt all the blood rush to my head and it felt like i was gonna pass out.

all i could heat was shawn screaming my name as i fell into a deep sleep.

joking motherfuckers , i felt all my normality and common sense fly outta the window and hit theresa on the head.

um hey guys , what's up girly pops. i'm cringe ok no hate please. so this was a weird update , raise your hands if you agree. um i spoke to like cassidy's brain a lot and you guys? don't worry guys i know this sucks. don't give me hate , acc do any comment is a comment.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
ADD TO YOUR READING LIST
RETWEET ME
ADD ME ON FB
JKS DONT do tgat
help me get fame , i love you all so so so so much.

this chap is dedicated to @_TigerMuffin_

thank you for for following , voting and being my no.1 supporter.

LOTS OF LOVE
teigs cxxx