2

waking me up from my daydream shawn flicks a cheerio at me. i look at him with an amused face.

" yes? " i question him sharply.

" can you hurry up please , i have to be at the place for eleven " i roll my eyes at him.

" you can drive myself you know , you don't need a personal chaffeur " slowly talking , spoonfuls of cereal just to piss him off , holding back my grin.

" cass can you please hurry up " his face red and fuming.

ive gotta say he's quick to get angry take a chill pill my dude.

" yes ok ok , this cereals mushy anyway " the bowl get placed in the sink by his muscular hands , that i take a second glance at.

my bags swung across my back , in an attempt to hurry up. i trip over the cat , she got in the way.

a sudden voice , filled with hysteria " cass how the fuck did you trip over a cat you absolute doofus. your what 16 and can still trip over your own bloody cat " he stood there barely breathing , his attractive laugh filled the room.

my hand collided with his shoulder.

" shawn shut up , she got in the way " i frown at him , open our porch door. and attempt to find some shoes.

when i finally pick out my black vans, the door slams into my timid back sending me across the room. i groan feeling the pain in my back , slowly rise up to my head.

" fuck , cass you alright " his broad figure makes his way to me.

my feet give in as i attempt standing and shake my head at shawn.

the movement makes me cry , it's shooting a sharp pain.

one minute im on the floor , the next in the arms of shawn.

to be real it really hurt , every jolt he made , made me wince. my head was starting to have a headache , and i felt drowsy in his arms.

" shawwwn , i g-go to sleep ye.... ah "
my eyes fluttered close before , i was dropped on the sofa.

" cassidy you cant go to sleep okay , im going to check you out and you need to say still"

his face a concentrated piece of art.

" shawn you don't have to tell me your going to check me out you do it all the time" a bundle of small giggles left my mouth.

watching him smirk as me was such a turn on , i mean woah.

his cold hands lifted up my t-shirt , and he felt my back.

" ooh i like where this is going " i say softly.

" cassidy shut the fuck up oh my days " he says , raising his eyebrows at me.

his cold hands touch my back , is it normal for the shivers. no probably not.

he reaches the injured spot , curse words spurt out my mouth.

shawn grins " baby girl , think ive found the injury. it's alright think it's just a bruise. but i don't want you to go to london so looks like we've got the day at home"

i internally cheer , " but you've got your meeting and stuff , i can stay home really " my voice comes out a whisper , my back still hurts like a bitch.

" cass they can wait and there's no way your staying at home your not having all the fun , let's get you changed then we can have a movie day"

my grin could of lightened the whole of london ,  i slowly trudged off the sofa , shawns muscular arms held me.

-

it was around one pm , after three movies. two of which i chose , notebook and baby driver. we were just half way through it.

i did not like that movie , it's creepy as!
i had my blanket half way across my face , my lip inbetween teeth.

" shawn " my strangled words could only make a small voice.

" baby girl?" he says , his eyebrows raised.

" this movie i don't like " i say , pulling my puppy dog eyes.

" oh cass, come here. ill keep you safe " his arms wide open.

i crawl into his arms , and cuddle against his chest. feeling his heart beat rise and drop. my tiredness overtakin my breaths shortening , till i black out. to the sound of finn wolfhards voice and shawns soft heartbeat.

-

i kinda felt this being quite cute. my next updates gonna be soon because it's her dream.

thank u all for reading and i love u guys already , teigs xxx