'I love you,' Chaeyoung whispered back and made Mina smile.

Jihyo joined their table and they discussed over the details of the event to be held as per Kim Yoon Sik's preference. The dinner was in two days and Jeongyeon worried if it was too short a notice. But Jihyo assured him that everything would be taken care of.

'We will give you 100 percent satisfaction. Just leave the job to me,' Jihyo assured with a smile.

'Let's go to a salon and prepare ourselves for the event on the day, Mina-san. There's a good salon where I'm a regular,' Sana told her aside and Mina agreed.

On the said day, Jeongyeon had to run through the preparation alone to see that Jihyo's staff had done their job well, because Chaeyoung, Sana and Mina had to work at Callbox.

Sana and Mina headed to the salon as soon as their shift was over. Chaeyoung headed back home, freshened up and changed into a suit for the occasion. He picked a necktie because Mina liked it when he wore tie with suit but he didn't know how to tie it.

'I'll ask Mina to tie it for me,' he thought and took the tie with him. Then he sped off to Jihyo's Heaven to help Jeongyeon.

'How is it going, hyung?' he asked Jeongyeon who was busy recounting the seats.

'58, 59, 60. Almost done. We forgot to select the wine yesterday. Fortunately their cellar is loaded. You do that now and please check on the projector and other equipment,' Jeongyeon said.

'Okay, I will take over things. You go home and get changed,' Chaeyoung handed his motorcycle keys to Jeongyeon. 'And please, shave your stubble.'

Chaeyoung looked at his watch and wondered where Mina and Sana were. Even Jeongyeon had returned after making himself presentable. Chaeyoung decided to call Mina.

'Mina-ya~ it's almost time for guests to arrive. When are you getting here?'

'I will be there about the time the guests arrive,' Mina said from the other line.

'Shouldn't you be earlier than the guest? Come quickly. I brought my tie,' he said.

'I'm a lady. I take time to get ready. Ask Jeongyeon-ssi to help you with the tie,' she said and cut off the line.

'Let's catch his eyes,' Mina thought to herself.

Chaeyoung sighed and went to Jeongyeon for help. Sana arrived while the latter was tying Chaeyoung's necktie.

'Aww don't you two look cute?' she teased.

'Weren't you with Mina?' Chaeyoung asked.

'We parted ways to our own homes to dress.'

Whilst, the first guest arrived. Gradually, the place was getting crowded. Someone beautiful entering the entrance caught Chaeyoung's eyes and his feet automatically went towards her.

'Hi honey,' Mina said with a smile.

Mina looked stunning. It wasn't elaborate yet it was eye-catching. Chaeyoung was checking her out. She had fastened her hair up with a clip to flaunt her flawless collarbone. She was wearing an off-shoulder dress which showed a little cleavage.

'Hello? I'm up here,' Mina said, and Chaeyoung looked up from her cleavage to her face.

'You look beautiful,' he said. Mina smiled, her purpose of dressing up was fulfilled.

'Wow! Sexy!' Sana said, she came and stood beside Chaeyoung, ruining their moment. Chaeyoung turned to her and saw that her gaze was below Mina's neck.

'Where do you think you're looking at? Close your eyes!' he kind of bellowed.

'Why? She's showing it and I have eyes for a reason. It's not to remain closed,' Sana said in a tongue-in-cheek manner. She flipped her hair, turned around and strutted away.

Mina giggled and linked her arms around Chaeyoung's.

'You smell good. You're driving me crazy,' he said.

Kim Yoon Sik was very happy with the whole arrangement. He praised Jeongyeon for the good work. With Mr. Kim's encouragement, Jeongyeon had prepared a slide show presentation and he talked about the prospects of his web designing work. Through that dinner, he got acquainted with many of the businessmen, some of whom also mentioned the desire to work with him in future.

Later, Chaeyoung said he would ride with Mina and gave his keys to Jeongyeon. From the stares that Chaeyoung was giving Mina throughout the whole event, she knew that it was going to be a hot ride back to home.

Chaeyoung kept stealing glances at Mina while driving.

'Keep your eyes on the road, Mr. Son Chaeyoung,' Mina said.

'You're distracting me,' he said.

'I didn't do anything,' she feigned an innocent face, 'Wait.... Where are we doing? This is not way to home.'

Chaeyoung drove off the road, parked in a secluded area and turned off the ignition. 'Get in the backseat,' he said.

'Can't you wait till we reach home?' Mina said. She chuckled when she noticed that Chaeyoung was excited under his pants.

'I can't. I have to take the edge off. I can't focus on driving. Come on, get in the backseat. I'll take just couple of minutes,' he said, pulling off his tie and unstrapping his seatbelt. Mina unstrapped hers and obediently crawled between the seats to go to the backseat. Chaeyoung smiled and mischievously spanked her and groped.

'You're frisky,' Mina giggled.

'Uh-huh, I have been busy, right? So I have a lot of pent-up demands,' he said, taking off his suit jacket and followed her to the backseat.

He urgently captured her beneath him on the backseat and he covered her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. She immediately responded. He slid his hand under her dress and she slightly lifted her pelvis to allow him to pull off her pantie.

Not breaking the kiss, he frantically unbuckled his belt and tried to undo his pants.  In doing so, his head moved unsteady so Mina grabbed his head firmly and continued to kiss passionately.

Chaeyoung rolled up the lower part of her dress, and Mina broke the kiss and gasped when she felt him penetrate her. Ten seconds later, the confined space was filled with the sound of Chaeyoung's whizzing breath and Mina's soft purr. After about five minutes, he got off inside her and went lax.

'That's it?' she asked, wanting more.

'We are not done. Let's continue in your bedroom,' he said and pulled up his pants and zipped up.

'Let's hurry home then,' Mina pulled down her dress.

Chaeyoung crawled between the seats to get back to the driver's seat. Mina grinned and smacked his buttock, revenge for the spank earlier.

To be continued...

Whew!