Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Are you watching babe? (: .xx

I read his text several times before pressing my phone against my chin and smiling widely.

Sent to: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Wouldn't miss it ;)

I clicked the 'off' button on my phone and the screen turned black. I looked to the TV just as the interview started. The five boys stood at the top of a staircase, waving, and began walking down to the couch across from where the interviewer was sitting. I grinned when I saw Harry glance down at his phone, smiling, as the boys walked to the couch.

The interviewer was a woman, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, with straight, light-brown hair that was just past her shoulders, curling in at the ends.

"Harry! Louis! Niall! Zayn! Liam!" the interviewer, Lisa, exclaimed as each of the boys sat down on the couch across from her.

"Hello," Louis waved politely.

"Hey!" Niall shouted.

Liam waved at her, while Zayn nodded.

"Hi!" Harry said.

"How are you boys?"

"We're really good, thanks! Really enjoying our days off!" Louis was the first to reply, looking at the other boys who nodded in agreement.

"It's nice to just take few weeks away to really enjoy ourselves and spend time with people close to us," he flashed his signature smile towards the crowd, causing enormous screams and cheers.

"It sounds like you all have been having lots of fun this past week. Now, if I'm not mistaken, Louis, Liam and Zayn, you three have been spending these last few days in Los Angeles, while Niall and Harry have returned to San Francisco?" Lisa questioned.

"That's correct," Liam responded, maturely, with a genuine smile.

"I've always really liked LA, so it's lovely to be able to spend more time there," Zayn added.

"Well, I'm sure everyone in the crowd agrees with me when I say that we're all very glad you're enjoying yourselves here!" Lisa smiled at the audience who started to applaud, "Now, Harry and Niall, why did you two decide to return to San Francisco?"

"We met some really great people down there and wanted to spend more time with them," the Irish boy replied, looking at Harry as they exchanged knowing looks. Sara and I looked at each other with enormous grins, before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"That sounds wonderful! Would those people you're speaking of happen to be Alice Paige and Sara Brown?" I gasped. Was my name really just stated on national television? I turned to see Sara making the exact same expression as I.

"That's correct. They're both lovely," Harry smiled and winked at the camera, causing me to melt.

Lisa nodded, interested, and asked, "So Harry… I'm sure you're aware of all of the rumors floating around you and Alice's relationship."

Harry nodded, "Yes, I have heard the stories."

"So is it true, then? Are you and Alice Paige an item?" Lisa leaned forward in her chair, greedy for gossip. Harry blushed and looked down. I held my breath, and Sara scooted closer to me on the couch to hold my hand.

Harry paused, then took a deep breath, "Erm.. Yeah. Yeah, we're dating," he declared, resulting in a mixed response of gasps and cheers from the crowd.

Lisa looked into the camera, "Well, folks, you've heard it first, right here, on The Latest from Lisa! Harry Styles and Alice Paige are officially a couple! Tweet me what you think; do YOU ship Halice? We'll be RIGHT back, after this commercial break!" She smiled, poised, at the camera, until the television screen faded to a carpet cleaning commercial.

I looked down at my phone, which had been constantly buzzing for the past thirty or so seconds. Wondering what the cause of the notifications was, I unlocked my phone, to find that the reason for the buzzing was twitter. My mentions were absolutely filled with comments on "Halice." About 20% of my mentions were hate, but I chose to ignore the haters because they're only looking for attention.

I smiled as I scrolled through positive mentions. I sent a quick thank you tweet, "Massive thanks to all of you! You're all too sweet (: #smiling xxx." I laughed when I started to see tweets asking me if Sara was dating Niall as well.

Soon enough, the boys' interview was back on, and the conversation had changed to new music. "You can expect our next single to be out later this year! We're all so excited for you to hear our new music," Harry informed.

"The new album is going to have a similar sound to Up All Night, and we've been working extremely hard on it, and we hope you all enjoy it as much as we've enjoyed recording it," Liam added. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure if it's anywhere near as good as Up All Night, everyone will love it! So, boys, it's only been two years for One Direction so far, and you've already come so far. How are you all coping with the fame?"

"Well, it's honestly still just so surreal. When we're on stage performing, and there is an entire arena singing our lyrics back to us, I don't think there's anything like it. We're so grateful" Louis replied.

"We have fans everywhere we go, and people always ask us if we're used to it, and to be honest, I don't think you ever really get used to it, you know. The amount of support the fans give to us blows us away every day. We love them so much," Niall smiled and waved towards the crowd, causing squealing and screaming to fill the studio.

"Wow! And to think that this is only the beginning! There is still so much more in your careers, and already you have obtained such an enormous and dedicated fanbase," Lisa commented.

"They're the best fans in the entire world!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I don't think anyone can argue with that!" Lisa agreed, before closing the show, "and unfortunately, that is all the time we will have for you boys today, but it was so wonderful to talk to you. Stay tuned after the break for a special episode of Wardrobe Wreck!"

The boys stood up and waved at the audience, who were giving them a standing ovation. They walked out of the studio, still smiling, until the commercials began. Sara headed upstairs when the interview was over, and I was about to follow her when I was surprised by a message from Harry only one minute later.

Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

Can't wait to see you, love .xx –H

I smiled to myself, before sending a reply.

Sent to: CURLY!! <3

Message:

I miss you so much!! <3 xox

Received from: CURLY!! <3

Message:

I miss you too, baby. See you soon xx

I smiled at his response before following Sara upstairs, to spend the day watching films, waiting for the boys to return.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, I know the ending wasn't smooth but whatever okay. the more votes and comments the sooner the next upload (: also i'm meeting cher on thursday OMFG yayyy <3 kay bye! xx, ash (: 

PS: Watch the video in the sidebar. it's just an amazing song okay :)