Chapter 1

Love At First Sight-Ch1. Okay, so this is my first fanfic, let me know what you all think (: Please don't be rude, but I would love advice! x thanks cupcakes (: dont forget to vote and comment!! xx fans appreciated
ALSOOO: if you have ANY questions, you can follow me on twitter, http://twitter.com/janoskianswoahh (@whoaajanoskians) i follow back! (: x

here we go...

*

Chapter 1:

I'm Alice Paige, and all 17 years of my life were spent here in California on the coast. It's not that I mind it, or anything, but I've always wanted to live somewhere in England, closer to my boys- One Direction, that is. I smiled, as I brushed through my waist-length hair. I don't really know how to describe my hair color. On the very top, it's a dark brown, and it gradually fades to a dirty blonde at the bottom. I leaned forwards toward my mirror and stared into the reflection of my huge, bright eyes, which are a light shade of green, sort of like mint. I guess my eyes make up for my height, which is nothing special, as I measure about five feet and four and a half inches (164 cm). I'm pretty much an average girl.

When I had finally finished combing through my waves, I picked up my tube of mascara and began applying it. The reason for all of my preparation was that I was about to go wait in a line with my best friend, Sara Brown, for 9 hours, to meet One Direction at an album signing. As I coated my lashes with mascara, I began to wonder what the boys of One Direction would think of me and my appearance. I have a curvy figure, small at the waist and wide at the hips. I don't really see myself as skinny, but then again, no one does. Hopefully, my feautures would be enough to impress the boys. After I was completely satisfied with my make-up, I french braided my bangs back, and decided I was ready.

~~~~~~~

The moment had finally arrived. After queuing for over nine hours, the sounds of thousands of teenage girls screaming and squealing began to fill my ears. I stood on my toes, peeking over the shrieking girls in line ahead of us, trying to catch a glimpse of those five British and Irish boys who have, over the past year and a half, become my entire world.

"I can't believe we are actually breathing the same air as ONE DIRECTION. ONE. FUCKING. DIRECTION. Is this seriously happening right now?!" cried Sara, who has been my best friend since we were just toddlers.

"I know! And to think that in a few minutes, they will know of our existence! I just can't. It's too much."

"HOLY CRAP, THEY'RE COMING OUT! ALICE, I SEE THEM!"

As I peered through the immense crowd, I felt my breaths begin to quicken. There they were. The boys that Sara and I have dedicated every second of our lives to. The words of advice from my twitter followers soon rushed to my head... "Don't scream in their faces! ... Remember to smile! ... Just act normal, take deep breaths... Make eye contact!"

I decided to share some of those tips with Sara, "Remember... Stay CALM. They won't want to talk to us if you're squealing in their ears. Just be chill," I said, although I could feel my heart practically leap out of my chest.

"I know, I know, but ALICE. Do you even realize who we are about to meet?! It's... It's... the boys from the stairs, Niall and the Potatoes, Wand Erection, for Christ's sake, Alice, WE'RE MEETING ONE DIRECTION! Louis and I are going to look intensely into each other's eyes, and fall deeply in love. We'll be having eye sex. Just wait."

I didn't respond. My hands began to start shaking. I started to feel a hot tear in the corner of my eye. The thought of being this close to my boys was overwhelming.

"Alice, no! Don't cry! Do you want to look like a shit ball in front of the five sexiest men on Earth? I didn't think so! We can go sit in a corner and bawl our eyes out for the rest of our lives, AFTER we meet One Direction. But for now, we both need to look our best, okay?" Sara gave a slight smile, as she caught my tear just as it was about to fall. We embraced, and she patted my back reassuringly. I grinned, realizing how thankful I was to have Sara as a best friend.

"Okay, okay, I'm all good. Wait, hold on! Last minute beauty check, go!" I declared, as we began our tradition of making sure we both looked and smelled alright. "Breath check." We then smelled each other's breath. "You're good."

"Okay good, yeah you are, too. Hair check." Sara turned in a full circle so I could make sure her loose, blond curls were secure in her ponytail.

"Wait, hold on..." I muttered, as Sara's face turned to horror. After fixing her bangs, I spun around in a circle, so Sara could make sure every strand of my hair was in place.

Sara eyed my brown, wavy hair which casually fell down my back. "Damn, girl, you're a stunner," she winked at me and smiled.

"I might say the same to you!" I added, as we both turned to see how much further we had to wait in line before it was our turn to meet and greet One Direction.

"OH MY GOD... ALICE! There's only twelve more people in front of us! It's almost time!" She jumped up and squealed. "Holy crap...holy crap...holy crap...holy crap..." Sara repeated over and over, as she fanned herself with her Up All Night CD.

"Hey, remember, stay calm. Breathe... we don't want them to think we're crazed fans, right?" I tried to calm my best friend down, even though I was just as excited as she was, on the inside.

"Right. Good thinking... okay. We can do this. Calm... got it." Sara smiled, and we hugged one last time.

Nine more people left in front of us... Six... Four... Two... One... Zero. It was our turn to meet One Direction. I looked towards the table, to find myself staring at five incredibly sexy lads smiling and waving, as the beckoned us towards the table. This was it.
________________________________________________
THANKS FOR READING!! Let me know what you think in a comment! if you liked it, dont hesitate to VOTE <3 xoxo fans appreciated. proceed to chapter two! -ashh.

[UPDATE: Jan.11.13. So basically all 40 or so comments on this chapter magically disappeared. Don't ask me how. But it makes Ashley quite sad. So be a dear and leave a comment if you could :) I love you.]