Chapter 25

Love At First Sight-Ch25

author's note - Can you all believe it? It's been almost eight months since I typed the first word of this story. Since I entered into the world of One Direction fan fiction. And to think that after this, there is only one more chapter. I'm going to miss this story, so much. And maybe next summer I'll start a new fan fiction. I do have a story line already typed out. Who knows. :) Enjoy the chapter. I love you all SO SO SO much. I love you more than Harry loves Alice and Niall loves Sara COMBINED. I can't even explain it. All of the lovely sweet comments and votes are just so overwhelmingly flattering. It's truly unbelievable, all of the support I've gotten. So THANK YOU. Anyways, I'll save all of the mushiness for the next chapter, which will be the last.

Enjoy :)

PS: THANK YOU FOR 200,000 FREAKING READS. YOU'RE AWESOME. YES, YOU. 

_________________________________________________________________

*SIX MONTHS LATER*

"Hurry UP, Harry! We should have left fifteen minutes ago. We're going to be late!" I yelled across Harry's new apartment in LA. He spends longer doing his hair than I do mine.

"Relax, babe. Hazza's here," Harry said, with a huge grin as he walked up to me, finally ready. I stood on my toes and gave him a quick kiss, before reprimanding him.

"You're lucky I love you. I don't know how I'd put up with you in the mornings if I didn't. I thought girls were supposed to be the high maintenance ones in the relationship," I teased.

Harry laughed, "You're so cute when you're mad."

I frowned, before reaching up, ruffling his perfectly styled hair and running away. "Come on, we're already late!" I laughed.

Harry gasped. "You didn't," he said as he chased me down for messing up his curls. He caught up to me and grabbed me around the waist. I squealed and giggled as he picked me up and turned me around.

He rested his forearms on my shoulders, and whispered, "No, you're lucky that I love YOU," before gently pressing his lips against mine. "Okay, let's go."

"Finally," I muttered through a laugh. Harry shot me a flirty glare as he led our way to his car.

The rest of the boys were visiting LA for the weekend, so we planned to get together for lunch. Dani, El and Perrie also were visiting. I was excited to see the girls again and finally meet Perrie.

When we got to the restaurant, Harry jumped out of the car and ran around to open up my door. "Why, thank you, Mr. Styles." He grinned, as I stepped out of the car. After closing my car door, Harry grabbed my hand and laced his fingers between mine as we walked to the door.

When we got inside, we saw a large round table surrounded by familiar faces. Louis was the first to see us. He and Harry winked at each other before we proceeded to the table. I would never understand their bromance, but I didn't mess with it. Might as well let them have their thing; I found it amusing anyways.

"Alice!" Eleanor exclaimed when she saw us, causing everyone to turn. El was the first to stand up, and I gave her a huge hug.

"Hey! It's so good to see you!"

"I know! I've missed you so much! I hope Harry's been treating you right," she winked at me before saying hi to Hazza.

"Hey, Zayn! How have you been?" I asked the Bradford Bad Boy.

"I'm doing fantastic, thanks! Good to see you again, Alice." Zayn genuinely smiled before gesturing to the petite blonde girl on his left, "Alice, this is my girlfriend, Perrie. Perrie, this is Alice."