√My Life√

Nikab - N
Mother - M
Father -F
Brother ( Riyan) - R

Nikab's P.O.V

Its morning now...I couldn't sleep the whole night as my exams are coming and I have to stand first ofcourse.
Otherwise will have to go one step ahead in this hell.
I woke up from my study table .. went out of my room and saw mother making breakfast.

M- (sarcasticaly) Wow...! our queen has woke up...now...have you seen the time?
No matter how much I ask you to get early you can never change ...!
DOGS TAIL CAN NEVER BE STRAIGHTENED ..huhh

(wow..! so my dear mom dont know that I didn't sleep...)
N- Mom I didn't sleep ...my exams are coming ..so I was studying ..

M- So ? why should I believe that you were studying .And by the way...what did you do the whole year that you have to study avoid sleeping ...
Im not gonna ignore this kind of carelessness ...if you become sick again then what I will do..?
why would u know that when you are sick it I'm the one who suffer most

( Her mom said all this in a go..but she don't know that her daughter didn't understand the meaning of this word ..rather she understood something else which broke her heart into pieces)

N-(holding back her tears) sorry mom..I won't disturb u next time

M-you can just speak but can't do anything ..seat here I'm serving break fast

( while serving she was adoring her daughter but she didn't understand)
M- okay get ready for your school

N - okay mom.

it was normal for her
she was getting ready for her school when she felt servere chest pain but didn't said this to anyone ..she didn't wanted to be a burden. on anyone.
she has a heart condition since she was a child. But she stays strong. And doesnt tell anyone about her pains.

In school

Ana( friend) -hey nikab!!!
whats up?
N - yeah...fine...wheres my seat (faking anger)??????
A- oh sorry I couldn't keep your seat today ( suppressing laugh)
N- huhh...go to helll ..!

A- sorrryyy...I was joking. haha... you're such a child ...

N- ( serious voice) I'm not a child ana...I'm strong...

A-(sad) yes you are .....my friend. ..come lets go..

The whole day passed in her school...with her friends whome she loves the most...not more than her parents ofcourse....

When she returned home her mom kept her bag aside and asked how was her day. She kept wondering is she's the same person who behaved like that with me morning...I can never judge her..

M- Nikab. have something and take rest...I'm placing food at dining ..come and have...

N-Mom I'm not feeling good today...I'll sleep now...

M- shut up..! I didn't asked for permission ..I ordered you..come ...

N- she kept thinking...and thinking ...what can she do more...?

she ate her lunch and went to sleep...but felt pain in her chest region again.
soon her vision got blurry and she fell unconscious.

Next chapter will ve very emotional

Stay safe stay blessed☺