"You're one too," Creed said, but before he could say anymore he heard the door open again and he looked over to see Tadem there. The younger zabrack didn't look terribly happy. 

Creed didn't know why Tadem disliked him so much, but the teen seemed to have this inbred resentment for him, especially when he tried to talk to Dawn. Sometimes he felt like the Zabarack didn't even want him looking at Dawn. 

A low growl came from Tadem's throat, but Creed held his ground and just looked back at Dawn, who seemed to have become distracted by Tadem as well.

"I don't think he likes me much," Creed sighed. Dawn nodded and slowly looked back at him, but seemed to keep Tadem in his peripheral vision. 

"Like I said..." he repeated but didn't actual repeat the saying. Instead he looked back at Tadem, getting up and putting his hands out.

"It's okay. He won't hurt me. He's nice," he said, approaching Tadem slowly. The teenage Zabrack whined some, looking worried.

"I don't like him," Tadem flat out told Dawn. "He's trying to take you away."

Creed got up and followed Dawn, setting his face into a hard expression, though. He gave Tadem a bit of a glare and earned one in return, the two boys having a brief staredown. 

"You're my brother, my friend," Tadem snapped jealously, his eyes flickering to Dawn. Dawn nodded some but started to say something. Creed interrupted, though, stepping up beside Dawn and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Just because there's one of him doesn't mean he can't have two brothers and two friends," Creed said firmly. "Plus, he was my brother first."

That threw Tadem into a rage and the Zabrack teen threw himself at Creed, snarling. Creed grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him, not hard, back, just to keep him back. Tadem hissed, though, and lunged again, swiping at Creed's arm. Creed ignored the scratches and grabbed at Tadem's hands to keep him from scoring any more hits. Tadem howled and screamed something at him in a foreign tongue, then threw his full weight forward and sank his teeth into Creed's wrist. 

This time, Creed yelped and jerked back, growling as he grabbed at his injured wrist, narrowing his eyes. Before either boy could go for the other, though, Dawn came bursting back into the room with Specter and Skate. When those two saw the scene, Specter grabbed a hissing and snarling Tadem up and Skate ran over to Creed. 

"You okay?" Skate asked after Creed had calmed down slightly. Creed looked over his shoulder, though, and saw Dawn followed Specter and Tadem out of the room. 

"Creed?" Skate asked, trying to take Creed's wrist into his hand.

"He just bit me, I'm fine," Creed said, letting go of his wrist and letting Skate see. He was still pretty mad, though. How could Tadem just fly at him like that? Dawn didn't belong to the zabrack, and Dawn was allowed to have more than one friend. He was allowed to have more than one brother. He had Specter, Skate, Cloudy and Sunny, so why not Creed?

Frowning, Creed half listened as Skate told him they needed to bandage it up and took him to get some bandages from the medbay. Creed followed him down there only to find that Specter, Dawn, and Tadem were already there. Tadem wasn't injured except maybe a few bruises, but he was hugging on Dawn who was letting him and hugging him back some to calm him down. 

When Creed walked into the room, Tadem growled a little but Specter gave him a sharp look and he stopped. Skate took Creed over and bandaged up his wrist and the rest of the scratches then brought him over to the other two. Tadem sat up some, bristling at that, but he didn't go after Creed. Creed flat out ignored him.