Chapter 49 - Her Sacred Purpose

Start from the beginning

Her caramel skin still held on to its color, yet in reality she had paled, her once strong and toned thighs were now very weak and frail, her black voluminous hair now brittle and limp.

But to him she was nearly perfect.

He touched her cheek, "look at me Elizabeth"

He began to undress himself, first unbuckling his pants and sliding them to his ankles. Her green eyes looked into his maples ones. Not leaving their gaze as he unbuttoned his blouse, removing each arm and dropping it to the floor.

Her lips were a flat line, her eyes remained fixed on his but she could still make out his body.

It was the first time she had seen him nude before, and yet she felt no stroke of panic. Earlier she had been trembling when they said their vows, but now, as he looked at her, and as she looked at him... she felt calm.

Was it the wine?
Was it all the food?

Was it the lovely scent of lavender in the room?

What could it be that made her lay so still, so comfortable?

Or could it have been that she knew this day would come, that it was just a matter of time before he would rob her of her virginity?

Her eyes wondered around the room for a moment before landing back on him, this time they rolled over his chest. He was very pale, being away from the sun so long, in the small house surrounded by so much snow... must have taken a toll on him too.

He was thin but appeared toned, could it be that when he starved her he starved himself too?

James came back to the bed, climbing on top of her yet managing not to put his weight on her body.

"Don't worry," he whispered to her as her eyes bounced in his, "I'll be gentle Elizabeth."

Her lips parted slowly , his eyes darted to her mouth patiently waiting for her words. But he wasn't prepared for them when she said, "Okay..." He had expected her to protest even just a little, to fight back as she usually did towards him, but her confirmation was a pleasant surprise.

She felt so incredibly weak, too weak and too tired to fight him back. Could he have put something else in that wine ?

He couldn't help but smile, his grin showed off his teeth, he licked those sharp canine teeth of his as though he was a wolf ready to feast upon his lamb, his willing lamb at that.

"You ... are exceptional.." he whispered before meeting his lips with her in a soft kiss. It was so soft, tender and light as air. He needed to savor every minuscule moment of this, his first time with her.

Every cell in his body felt like erupting into a small firework, the blood was pulsing in his veins sending a rush towards his groin, he knew Elizabeth could feel him pressing against her pelvis yet she remained still.

He continued to tug his lips with hers, slowly, as if he was unfolding her mouth little by little, he noticed how her lips would meet his, her chin would reach up toward him.

He decided to give her a little more, sliding the tip of his tongue against her moist lips. His teeth grazed at her, gently pulling her lips into his mouth and lightly sucking on them a tiny bit.

He shivered when he heard her sweet angelic moan.

Had he not been concentrating hard enough he would have entered her right then and here. But he needed this feeling to last, he could tell by the way she was responding to him that she was enjoying it, despite the way her eyes remained shut so tightly.