Chapter 22 - Break Away

* ** Please note after this chapter the story goes through it's turning point of all the events leading up to this moment for Elizabeth and James.
- Enjoy and happy reading! ***

Rohan had no objection for Zach to stay the night with Elizabeth after prom.

He quickly went to bed after the two teens headed up to her room, Elizabeth gave him some pajamas to wear.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Elizabeth asked, taking out the pins in her hair.

"Yeah, I'm incredibly sweaty from all the dancing," Zach laughed. He pulled off his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. Elizabeth quickly looked away and stared at herself in the vanity mirror. She took out a brush and began brushing out the knots.

Zach walked up behind her, his finger pushed back some strands of hair on her neck. "You...want to come join me?"

Elizabeth nearly dropped her brush. "Uh...thats-"

Zach giggled, "You're so cute," he took hold of her shoulders to lift her off the chair. "Come."

He took her hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. Elizabeth did not move her eyes from her lover.

She was not scared.

She trusted him completely.

The only thing on her mind was how much she loved and cherished him.

Zach turned on the shower, the bathroom began to steam a little from the hot water. Brushing his thumb on her cheek he whispered, "Wait here."

He went back into her bedroom and before long he came back holding some clothes and a candle.

"I know you'll be too shy about it so we'll only use this one candle and not the lights," he said as he gave her a warm smile.

"...that does make me feel a bit better," Her hands found the remaining buttons on his shirt. She began undoing them one by one, Zach brushed her hair off her shoulders and found the zipper of her dress, slowly lowering it down all the way.

As Elizabeth helped him out of his shirt, Zach followed by pulling down her dress.

Their eyes stayed on each other.

Zach finished off by undoing his belt and pants. However he left his boxers on, softly praying that he would not get an erection although fighting his natural urges.

Elizabeth stayed in her dressy bra and underwear, it was a lot more fancier than her regular cotton panties.

They walked into the shower stall and let the water pour down their heads and backs.

After what seemed like an eternity, Zach's smile widened causing Elizabeth to giggle before they burst out laughing.

"You're so weird," she muttered, running both hands down his chest.

"I know, but that's why you like me."

Her hands traced his torso, feeling it raise and fall from his deep breathing. The room was hot from the hot water, causing the shower door to steam up.

"I can't deny that."

Elizabeth leaned forward just enough for Zach to meet her into a kiss. Their warm wet bodies pressed up against each other. His hands touched all around her back and fell to her hips.

Somehow, wet lips tasted better.

After their shower, they climbed into bed facing each other. Zach had Elizabeth's legs wrapped around him cradling her, for some reason he felt beyond his physical wants to be with her intimately. He cherished these close moments with her, the ones where they did not do anything except be next to one another.