The Mission Begins

He woke up back in the cell that he had gotten so used to. "I'm here again," he thought. Standing up he walked back to the back of the cell and thought.

While he was thinking of a way to except something that would change this boy's life was happening. Going across the Kingdom Mr Fiore we find the guild of Fairy Tail. Running up to it is Levy and she has disturbing news. Running she slammed the doors open then doubled over with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

 "Levy, what is it?" Asked Erza with concern in her voice. 

After Levy regained her breath she spoke. "On my last mission, I heard from some thugs that I needed to capture that they were fired from their last job.." She was going to continue until she was interrupted by Natsu.  

 "So what they got fired from a job, it's non of our concern."

 " It wasn't that they got fired from a job that bothered me, " Levy continued so she wouldn't get interrupted  again, "It was what their jobs were."

 "What were their jobs than? " add Natsu who was now curious. 

 "They were guards for a work prison in the other side of Fiore." 

 As she finished the sentence many things happened. Ezra got a mad look on her facd, Mardi was for once speeckless, and everyone else has an emotionless face in or was mad like Erza.

 "Do you know where, Levy?" Ezra asked in a scary calm voice.

 " Not exactly, no one does, all I know about the location I already told you. "

 "Is there anything else that can off as weird or important to you? "

 " Ummm, oh ya, they said they were fired 'cuz they couldn't keep some one they called 'S.D. 666' in his cell.  Also that the same person wouldn't break, no matter what. "

 "That's good, anything else?"

 " No, that's all I know sorry. " Levy said in an apologetic voice. 

 "No need to apologize Levy you told us some really deserving, but need infromation." Lucy comforted.

 "She is right Levy, you just saved those people a lot of pain."

 "What do you mean master? " asked Mira.

 "I mean that we are going to go save those people and find that S.D.666, he seems like a fighter."

 "Yes,master!" Everyone shouted at the same time.

 And so the mission to save begins.