Sam's Angel Eyes

Present Donna's P.O.V.:
"And so I finally made it to Greece with everything that I owned in my suitcase, ready for new adventures! I was on the main land and was planning on staying there but..." I begin, but get interrupted eagerly by my husband, Sam, "Ooo! Ooo! Is that where I come in?" He asks with a smirk and I laugh and give him a nudge. "Hold on, give me a minute and I'll get to it." I laugh before continuing. "Anyway...so I was planning on staying on the mainland when I went out to take a walk around Athens one day, I still had my suitcase and everything on me because I just couldn't wait to see the city..."

Young Donna's P.O.V.:
"Greece is so beautiful! I'm loving Athens so much! I could live here forev..." I begin to think to myself, before my thoughts are interrupted by a man accidentally bumping into me and knocking us both onto the ground.
"Owe" I say to myself as I rub my cut up elbow, not paying attention to the man who hit me. "Oh no, are hurt? I'm terribly sorry. Here, " the mystery man says as he extends his hand outward for me to take, so he can help me up. I begrudgingly accept, still not making eye contact. That is until I'm standing up, I look him in the eyes and my breath is taken away.
"Are you alright? I wasn't looking where I was going. Sor..." he begins but I tune out all that he says, captivated by his beauty. He has dark brown brown hair that goes to his chin and a bit of a sexy 2-day beard. And his eyes...they're like...they're like angel eyes. Oh my, he is so so handsome.
     After I see him stop speaking, having no idea what he said prior, I simply say, "hi..." causing a grin from him and a hello back. "I'm Sam Carmichael by the way. And you are?" He asks, taking me out of my hypnotic state. "Oh yes, I'm Donna. Donna Sheridan." I say as we gaze into each others eyes.
    "I feel awful, are you hurt anywhere?" He asks and I simply motion to my elbow. He reaches in his pocket and grab a bandaid which he places on it, before kissing it softly.
   "Let me make it up to you..." he begins as I simply shake my head no. "I got it! How about lunch?" He asks hopefully. "No really Sam, it's alright." I say but he won't have it. "Come on, just a quick meal! What harm will it do? It's on me!" He says and I just stare at him warmly before he continues. "Come on, it's an excuse to spend some more time with you." He says and I nudge him before finally accepting. "Fine." I say, as I smile. "You said yes?" He exclaims and I nod by head "but only a quick meal" I joke and he nods his head. "Oh yes. Just a quick lunch."
    He grabs my suitcase and takes my hand as he brings me to a dock of some kind. "So where are we eating? There are plenty of restaurants near here that look good." I suggest, but he simply shakes his head and smiles. "No, I got the perfect place. It's on this little island, not too far away from here, called Kalokairi..."

A/N: Hey guys!! I know that this is a short chapter but I just wanted to post something. I  think I'm going to do at least a few chapters on each of the men instead of just one each. Please let me know what you guys think! Suggestions are always welcomed! Thanks for reading!