found love in the club

A/N- thanks for reading my short story! Again, it's only gon be one chapter, so it's gonna be long lol. I love reading and replying to comments! So don't hesitate! Also, in this story, everyone's 22. Anyways, enjoy tye short story! ❤🦐

Bakugou pov
I woke up around 8am Friday morning feeling like shit as usual. I walk out my bedroom and begin to wall to my bathroom like a zombie, when I hear the front door open. It must be Mina, she's the only one that has a copy of my key to my apartment. "WAKE YOUR ASS UP BAKUBRO! MAMA MINA'S HERE!" I hear her yell. Yup, it's her. I turn around and I see her head pop out around the corner. "Oh good! Your up! I would've thought you were still sleeping, you usually sleep till like 12 when you don't gotta work!" She said as she approached me. "Yeah whatever." I reply. "So guess what, I have great news!" She said. "Can it at least wait until I'm dressed?" I sigh, pointing out that I'm only wearing my boxers and a T-shirt. I don't care if she sees me in my underwear. She likes girls. And I'm gay. "Alright, fine, go get dressed!" She says, shoeing me to the bathroom. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower, brush my hair and teeth, and get dressed. I stop and look at the mirror into my own sad, soulless eyes. Man, I'm so fuckin depressed. Tends to happen when your life fuckin sucks. In case you didn't know, I'm in a while bunch of drama and bullshit because I came out to my friends that I'm gay, and it backfired. They hate me now, like are we fuckin children? Then on top of that, I lost my boyfriend right after. That sucked. I've been with him for about two months, but I mean I rly can't keep a boyfriend anyways. I snap out of my depressing thoughts and walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the living room to see her laying on the couch on her phone. "Hey kat, how ya doin?" She asks with sympathy as she sits up. I plop down next to her and sigh, long and dramatically. "Fuckin terrible.." I groan. She rubs my back. "Aww... You'll be ok baby.." She sighs. "You not doing it again..." She asks with worry in her voice. I shake my head slowly. "Nah.." I say. She sighs in relief. She means cutting myself. I did not too long ago, she freaked out and made me stop. I've thought about doing it again, but I decided not to. There was a comfortable silence that followed. "So what was this amazing news you wanted to share?" I ask. "Oh! I almost forgot! Me and my gurlfriends are going to this new club on (insert address here) and we wanted you to come with!" She says. I hesitate. I really don't wanna go. I just wanna stay home alone and be depressed. "Mina, I really font wanna.." I sigh. "Aww come on please!? You need to get over Toshiki! Maybe you'll meet some cute guy~" Mina cooed. I roll my eyes and groan. "I don't wanna think about him. And I'm going to alone for fucking ever..." I groan. "You need to get out of this house! You've literally been here for days! You need air, and a man!" She whines. "No." I say. "Please? We need a designated driver so mama can drink!" She laughs. I chuckle. I sigh. "Alright fine, but only because I don't need to get a phone call that says you died in a car accident because you decided to drink drive." I say. She claps. "Yay! I'll text the girls!" She says as she pulls her phone out. I turn the TV on and ly down, not looking forward to the long, boring night ahead.

Kirishima pov
I wake up Friday morning to a million texts from my two best friends, Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero, who are dating. They went 'KIRI' About a million times. Just as I was about to reply, I hear a banging on my bedroom door. "What the hell you you guys want?" I chuckle. The door swings open, and denki walks in. "Hey man! Guess what?" He say as he sits on my bed. "What?" I say, still barely awake. "Ok, so me and hanta were at home, bored and making out, when I got a text from an old friend that I went to middle school with! Her name is Mina Ashido. Here, this is what she said.." He said, searching his pocket for his phone. "Ok she said 'hey denki boi how ya been? Jk idc lol me and my girlfriend and our gurlfriends are going to this new night club on (insert address here) and we wanted to know if ya wanted to come? Bring ppl, the more the merrier bitch!'" He read the text in a girly tone. I laugh. "So?" I ask. "You heard her, wanna come with me and hanta?" He asked. "Why? I'll be bored.." I sigh. Just then sero comes in the room behind denki, holding a sandwich he must've made. "Because, you just got outta a relationship and you need some dick in your life." He says, then takes a bite of his sandwich. Denki laughs. "Exactly!". I hesitate. I love partying, but idk I feel like it'll be wierd for me. "Tetsutetsu and I broke up months ago, I'm over him! But I'll go, just bc I'm bored and I dont have anything better to do.. And I you were right, I do need dick!" I sigh. they laugh. "Great! Well pick you up around 9, k?" Denki asks as he stands up. I nod. "Sure, later." I say. They say bye then leave. I get up and pick an outfit out for tonight. I wanna wear something hot, I need a man lol.