The king slump back to his chair with a huff. “Some of my men aren’t back yet, I fear she might have something to do with that. Now I know its dangerous to follow her without being cautious”

“indeed” is all I could tell.

“so where do you think she’s headed?” the king ask

giving him a wide smile and speak “to the east, the biggest land beyond shou and blue haven”

“how can you be so sure she might be there?” the king ask

“if shes there in those little island the prince have found her already”

“it’s a hunch, thats the nearest and farthest land that expand too wide and she can hide there for a long long time. I fear as we speak traces of her might be impossible to find but with my skill I can track her down” is all I said.

The king have a grim expression on his face. “might as well trust you with this because noel does but if you fail you know what will happen to you understand”

“yes! Your majesty”

“then go, drag her back here tied or not, walking or not, I want her alive!”

I bowed down and exited the study room to prepare for the long journey waiting for me to the raging sea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anabelle POV

                “Ella…….”is all I can say my eyes widen in recognition

                “ella is that really you?” she smiled at me and nodded

I immediately stand on my feet and lunged at her with both my arms open wide engulfing her with a bear hug.

                She opens up for me to receive the hug but because the momentum of my movement she was push back tripping her foot with the things she shed earlier. She came in contact with the wooden floor with a loud thud.

                She grunted and speak “ouch women could you be a little gentle here” I pulled back to finally see her face as tears of joys cascade down my face. “your much taller than me and a bit heavy you know” her eyes casting down where I am sitting at her.

                “im not that heavy ” I pouted “and I heard they call you scar is that the name you gave them?”

                “yes” I think she saw a glint in my eyes knowing the meaning of such name. she pinch my cheek hard.

                “ow ow ow” I pried her hand way from my face.

                “alright then can you please stop crying or you’ll make me cry too” ella said wiping my tears away from my eyes and then pat my head as always when she saw me cry.

                 I cant explain the joy of finally seeing her again for almost a year. “ella I know the reason why did you leave, but at least you could’ve tell us before you go?”

                She sighs then tries to sit up and hug me. I cling to her like she my life line, while rubbing my back as I sob onto her shoulder.

                “hush stop crying like a little baby, I apologized for the sudden departure but I really need to do it, fearing that if I see your reaction I might change my mind” ella said in a soft voice.

                I just nodded for an answer while tightening my grip to her.

                “belle I know you missed me that much but I cant breath” she said.

                I loosen my hold to her with a sound of a whining child. “good lord your much mature and taller than me but still act like a child” still rubbing my back in a soothing motion.

                “belle, lets keep this short. I don’t want them become suspicious so I need to make this reunion cut short.” Ella said

                “why? I finally found you we could go to rabona you can hide there with me?” a sound of plea on my voice.

                “found me? no im the one who found you,” she corrected me “ as much as I want to, I cant. Noels army are all over and I cant be seen with you. Its dangerous”

                “I see” I let go of her and look away shame being greedy.

                “don’t worry now that I knew every nook and corner in this part of the sea, ill be able to navigate and find myself to where your headed, to the holy city, but not for now”

                I nodded to what shes saying

                “I fear if they knew your status and mine they will use it to gain money, as much as possible we don’t want that kind of attention right now. We really need to cut this reunion short” after she said that while staring in my eyes with her unshed tears threatening to be unleash she motioning for me to stand.

                “but!” I protested being selfish again.

                “hush promise me not to tell anyone about this even with our brothers”

                “but”

                “no buts sister of mine, do you understand what I am telling you? Don’t worry ill make sure to send you letters to check up on you but don’t write back, ill inform you what will I gonna do from time to time and always be ready if I can drop by to the holy city in the near future”

                I just nodded feeling stupid for being greedy again. “I know you wish to enhance your knowledge in healing, going to that city will increase more of your knowledge and experience new thing. Maybe even find new type of herbs to treat some unknown disease.” She said

                Then we both heard a chain being move and for the last time I stared to my sister whom I missed so much. “belle”

                “sister” we hug each other again tightly. I needed you to be strong for this, got it?”

                “yes”

                “for now this is a goodbye, and soon will meet again my dear sister” with a last hug, she kissed my forehead and release her hold on me stepping back away from me, slowly she began to cover her face again with a scarf and lift her belt weapons and walk to the door. With a last glance back at me showing a genuine smile at me. I also gave her a smile but a force one.

                “farewell” is all I can hear when she closed the door. I cant help it the tears wont stop flowing out. My hearts is being ripped apart when I saw her and when she had that genuine smile. I clasp both my hand and sent a prayer to the gods. Tasting freedom really makes you this happy Aurella I wish you good luck and always be safe.        

i know its short but still an update

comment/vote..........