Every You Every Me

Start from the beginning

"Whoa Alice calm down!" I told her.

"With her?" she shouted. "With fucking her?" she pointed at a random direction but I figured she meant Mary.

"What's up with her?" I air-quoted the word her.

"I'm serious Zayn!" she paused to take a deep breath. "You slept with her! Twice!" she shouted and she smashed another vase, bigger than the previous. I drifted of my position to avoid the vase being smashed on my legs.  I went closer to her but she kept withdrawing.

"Why her? There are so many other whores you could've slept with! Why her?" she shouted. That was when I was 100% sure that she meant Mary. I was about to cup her cheeks but she slapped me. That's the hardest slap I've ever got.

"What the hell!" I told her as I kept rubbing my cheek to ease the pain, but she didn't seem to care about that. She was right though, even I question myself for doing that, but how the hell am I going to calm her down?

"Alice!" I yelled her name as she slowly collapsed to the floor and buried her head in her hands. "Alice listen to me!" I shouted and I got hold if her shoulders to make her face me.

"What?" she snapped.

"Listen to me! Okay, I admit it, I slept with her. But she was the easy way!" I tried to explain myself.

"There are so many sluts that you had been hanging out with! Why did you have to screw her?" she shouted words that I never expected to hear from her.

"She was the fucking easy way! You would do the same if you were a boy." I told her and she stood up from the floor.

"Imagine it as two roads" I told her. "The one is straight and easy and the way is fun but the destination isn't something exciting. The other one is bumpy and the way is difficult but the destination was something that you really wanted. So if you really wanted to have fun for one night and you didn't care about the rest what road would you chose?" I told her hoping that she would understand, but being the stubborn Alice she is, she would insist.

"That's bullshit! If you really want something you stick to it. You don't leave it because you found something more accessible. I loved you but you were ignoring me, but I never stopped trying even if I knew that I could date other boys from those who liked me." she explained and now I understood everything.

I understood how much of an asshole I am for not saying how I felt for her at the first place. Instead, I kept going out with girls I never liked while she wanted me and she stayed faithful even if I wasn't even hers.

"Okay, okay you're right. I'm sorry." I said.

"Whatever." she looked away. I checked the time and I realized that I have to get ready for my boxing lessons.

"Do you wanna come with me at my training?" I asked her to ease the tension that was created between us amd was making even breathing harder.

"Okay." she said. I was expecting her to tell me to fuck off but she said okay, so I guess we're making progress.

"Wait here, I'll go grab my back bag and then we'll leave." I told her and she noticed.

I went into my room to take my bag but memories from the night I had spent with Mary came into my mind. She swore she wouldn't tell anyone and now she told Alice. I'm gonna kill her, how much of a bitch she really is? I have to talk with her, seriously.

I left the room to find Alice sitting on the couch, doing something on her phone.

"Let's go." I told her and we exited the house.

"Do you want to take the motorcycle or to walk?" I asked her. She was like hypnotized, she wasn't talking and her face was pale, her eyes dull and her hands were still shaking. I went in front of her and I hugged her tightly. I could smell her perfume that was making me drunk every time. She kissed me, deeply and desperately. She was craving for my protection and she wanted to make sure that I care about her.

I withdrew from her kiss and I hugged her again, placing my hands onto her hips.

"Don't ever doubt that I love you." I whispered in her ear. "You're my wonderwall."

"Promise me you're mine and only mine." she whispered.

"I promise." I said after I kissed her lightly. We started walking but we weren't talking much I was just telling her random things about how my day was to keep her distracted.

When we entered the gym my trainer came closer to us.

"Hey." I told him.

"Hi Zayn. Who's your friend ?" he asked me.

"This is Alice, my girlfriend." I answered and Alice smiled. I know she likes it when I introduce her like that.

"Nice to meet you, Alice, I'm Matt." they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, too."

"You can sit there, I'll go change and then I start the training." I told her and she nodded.

"Take care." she told me.

~~~

After a long and hard training, I took a shower and I went to find Alice. She was talking with Matt and with another guy from the team. As I approached them the other guy left and I hugged Alice from behind to surprise her. She smiled at me and I kissed her cheek.

"Zayn, I wanted to talk to you. As you know, you were banned from competence due to bad behavior but the time line is over. You can normally go to tournaments now, and I thought that you might want to." Matt told me.

"Really? Hell yeah, of course I do." I said.

"But Zayn, don't you think it's a little dangerous?" Alice asked.

"Well, you do tae kwon do, you know how martial arts are. It's not that dangerous when you're smart." I told her.

"Yeah but there we have equipment, while here it's really easy to get injured. " Alice explained.

"Alice don't worry, Zayn is really good at it, he's gonna be fine. It's fir his opponent that I worry about." Matt laughed and Alice giggled too.

"Okay, I guess." Alice sighed. "But I'll come too."

"Sure princess, you'll have the chance to see me winning." Zayn smirked.

"Oh God..." Alice rolled her eyes and I kissed hed cheek again.

"You guys make a good couple." Matt admitted.

"We know." I said and Alice and I shared a deep and long eye contact. I focused on the way her long eye lashes frame her dark eyes that hold a flame inside of them. But my favorite thing on her is her lips. They're full and light red, and when she bites them, I absolutely love it.

"Also, since you know tae kwon do, you can teach me how to kick." Zayn suggested.

"Okay." I giggled. "And you could teach me how to punch." I said.

"Deal." Zayn kissed my cheek.

A/N: @georgemad bye...i love you