I Need Your Love

Alice's POV

It's been a day since Christmas vacation started and it's already horrible. Okay, not exactly horrible but close to it. Today my father is coming to pick me up, in order to spent some days at his house. I'm packing the last items I'm gonna need. I checked my list to see if I have everything I want: Clothes done, books done, my laptop done, phone done, my perfumes done, my make-up bag done, my hair straightener done, my toothbrush done, my camera done, my earphones....Oh I forgot the most important thing! I put my earphones in my bag and I sat on my bed as I was waiting my dad.

I looked through the calendar. Tuesday (aka today) I'm leaving, tomorrow it's Christmas, I'll be back at 31/01 morning and the night we have to go to Zayn's house and a week later school starts again. I don't know what's worse; staying with my father for a week or spending a night at Zayn's house.

My phone buzzed into my pocket. I had a text from Eva:

*I hope you have a nice time with your father! We'll miss you, be back soon <3

Louis, Eva*

I smiled at the text, I really love my friends an I'm sure as hell that I'm gonna miss them those days. I always spent these days with them and it's gonna be really weird not seeing them for 7 days.

*I will miss you more <3 see you next Tuesday*

As soon as I press send message my mother called my name. I guess my father's here.

"Alice! Come outside" she said.

I nodded even though I know nobody was there to see me. I grabbed my bag, I took a deep breath and went outside. The first thing I saw was an expensive black Mercedes parked next to my mother's small car. My dad was leaning on the car as he was waiting for me. He was dressed on a suit as always. He's good looking for his age I guess. When he saw me he immediately hugged me.

"Alice I missed you so much, how are you?" I wanted to cry not because I missed him but because I'm starting getting mad. If he missed me then why didn't he call me? That's the frustrating thing about him, he's only good with words but not with actions.

"I'm good" I said and I pulled away from the hug. I could feel the was huge tention in the atmosphere.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him.

"As soon as you're ready" he smiled.

"I'm ready, let's go" I said.

"Yeah sure let me take your bag" He said and he put it on the backseats of the car.

"The sooner we begin the sooner it's gonna finish" I murmured and luckily nobody heard it because if he did then a huge fight would start.

My mum hugged me and kissed me and we said our goodbyes. Call me if you need me I heard her saying as I got into the car, in the backseat of course. The ride is about 3 hours and a half so my earphones will be necessary.

We weren't really talking on the way, just some general stuff about school, weather, my friends and things like that.

When we arrived I gasped at his huge house. It's apparted by 3 floors and really high tech stuff. There are 2 maids that I assume they do almost everything there. The decoration is very modern and fashionable, the main colours are black and white and I like that combination. There are a few plants here and there. Also most of the furniture is made from glass. I wasn't expecting it to be that nice.

"Do you like it Alice?" my father asked me and he tapped my shoulder as if I was some kind of a pet.

"Yeah, it's...impressive" I answered.