Feelings are fatal

Requested by @thewinterironcap

He sat in the living room. Long hair matting over his sweat dripping face. Pieces of crumpled paper all around the dining table, words that would never be read. His eyelashes sweeping up tears with every blink of his eye.
"I can't do it" he said into the quiet confinement of his room. "I can't do it! By god why can't I do it?"
"Something's holding you back"
"Wanda....I don't know what to do?!"
"Bucky you love the guy too much that your crying over him!" She walked over to the man and hugged him. Stroking his hair for any comfort she can give him.
"What do I say? Wanda what the heck do I say..." Wanda sighed letting go and looking directly into his eyes.
"Be yourself, what do you not think he cares about you? Or that he doesn't love you because it's obvious that he does, so march on over to him and confess before i physically make you!"
Bucky sighed standing up and shuffling his way to find Steve like a stroppy teenager after an argument.
"Steeeeeeve." Bucky whined knocking the door. Wanda winking at him and urging him to go on.
"Hey Buck!" Steve said opening the door and looking at the boy.
Bucky's face flushed scarlet, more red than the Captains shield.
"Oksolikeiloveyousomuchandlikeiwanttokissyouandholdyouandbeyourprotectorbecausetechnicallyihavebeensince1940butitswrongnotnowbutbackthenyeahimsorry."

Steve just giggled looking at him amused. "You're face is bright red and you're mumbling Buck? A bit suspicious yeah?" He smiled and brought Bucky into an embrace.
"Good thing I love you too"

He kissed him. Steve Rogers just kissed Bucky Barnes with a squealing Wanda in the background.