Babysitting Part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Bye." Peter said. And then Cap left the building. Peter went over to the littles to try to conversate with them. Vision was asleep and of course Peter left the  bedroom door open in case of any intruders that would come through the window. Peter just sat on the couch bored out of his mind.

"So, what are you guys watching?" Peter asked. The 4 boys just stared at Peter for about 5 minutes and then they all looked back at the television. Bucky looked at Peter and he started to speak.

"We're watching Peter Pan. Now go away and weave us awone." Bucky said. And then Bucky looked back at the television. After about 20 minutes Peter received a phone call from Cap.

"Hey Pete." Cap said.

"Hi. What's up?" Peter asked.

"1. The ceiling and 2. Hope Van Dyne and Scott Lang are coming over. Be prepared to help take care of 5 littles. Ok bye." Cap said.

"Wait. What do I...." Peter said before Cap hung up. Peter sighed. He went over to the 4 littles and he told them what's happening.

"Your friend Scott is coming over today." Peter said. The 4 boys cheered. Peter was getting tired , but he knew he had to protect everyone who was in the Avengers tower. After about 1 hour Hope and Scott were at the tower.

"Hey. You must be Hope and this must be Scott." Peter said.

"Yup. Who are you again. I'm sorry." Hope said.

"It's alright. I'm Peter the kid who goes to Midtown High and the kid who was on Team Iron Man for Civil War. Also I'm Spiderman." Peter said.

"Oh yeah. Nice to see you." Hope said. 

"The boys are in the living room watching TV. And Vision is in his bedroom trying to get some sleep." Peter said. 

"Ok. Thanks for telling me that. Ok Scott go and play with your friends." Hope said to Scott. "I have to run to the store to get food. You don't mind watching Scott while I'm out do ya?" Hope said.

"Nope I don't mind at all." Peter said. After that Hope left to get some food for the fridge and some food for Scott and Peter was stuck with 5 littles and a Vision. " Can this day get any worse?" Peter said to himself. After he said that Peter heard a crash from Vision's bedroom. Peter's spidey senses were kicking in full gear and so he had to have a plan ,but first he had to protect the littles. Peter had an idea. "Ok guys let's go to Thor's room and keep quiet cause it's naptime." Peter said quickly trying hard not to panic. Once all 5 littles were in Thor's room Peter quietly closed the door and whispered "Naptime" and that made the 5 littles sleep. Peter quickly got his Spiderman suit on and then he rushed over to Vision' s room to find that the window was broken and there were tons of Thanos' minions trying to get the stone out of Vision's head. "Hey gargoyle breath." Peter said drawing the attention over to him. "Try and get me." Peter said distracting them from getting the stone. Peter kicked them in the face and he webbed them together and tossed some of them out the window and he did all his usual fighting moves making all of Thanos' minions retreat from the tower and not get the infinity stone. "You alright Vision?" Peter asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." Vision said.

"No problem Vis." Peter said. After that Peter got out of his Spiderman costume and he rushed over to Thor's room and he checked on all of them and he was glad not one of them got hurt ,but they were sleeping. After he saw that they were all sleeping  Peter quietly watched TV in the living room.

                                           *2 hours later*

"We're home." Cap said.

"Shh. The littles are sleeping." Peter said.

"Sorry. Everyone has to be quiet since the little are having a nap." Cap said. 1 minute after they came in Hope came back from the store. 

"Let me guess. They are taking their nap." Hope whispered. Peter nodded.

"How did you know that?" Rocket asked.

"Cause I just know when everything and everyone is silent." Hope said. After that all 5 littles woke up and when they saw the other they were very happy.

"Daddy!" Bucky said to Cap.

"Papa!" Loki said to Doctor Strange.

"Dada!" Thor said to Bruce.

"Dad!" Tony said to Clint.

"Mommy." Scott said to Hope.

"So, how about a party!" Cap said. Everyone cheered. After about 6-9 hours of partying everyone went to bed.

"Thanks for helping out kid." Cap said. 

"No problem Cap." Peter said.

"I should have you do this more often." Cap said.

"Thanks. It would be an honor." Peter said. "Night Cap." Peter said.

"Night Peter." Cap said. And then they went to sleep.

                                 *The Next Morning*

Everyone was awake and the 4 littles were eating breakfast. Peter was finishing up some homework and everyone else was watching TV while drinking coffee. Natasha was exercising until she realized something. She ran over to everyone and she had a really upset look on her face like she about to panic.

"Guys." Natasha said.

"What is it Nat?" Bruce asked.

"It's about Clint." Natasha said.

"What about him?" Sam asked.

"He's.... Gone." Natasha said.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING THIS. SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES. ALSO IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION  PLEASE PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R