Confusion: The Factory

Začať od začiatku

"Now if there is any more of you people tell us now or we're killing everyone in here" one of the bandits told them. Lilly Dih looked over to Boyde with a puzzled face wondering where Jon was. Boyde shook his head in regret and Lilly teared up. "So, it was only the five of you before we blew that fuckers brains out? Fine, Rico search the rest of this place". Before he could travel anywhere Bruce came out of the shadows holding his hands up. "I'm the last one I swear" he told them. Two of them grabbed him and shoved him over to the rest of the group. Bruce looked to Boyde and winked looking down to his waist. Boyde looked down as well and saw that tucked away under Bruce's shirt was a pistol. The man named Rico nodded to the seemingly leader and walked off.

He found the stairs quickly and looked up. He sighed as he started walking up the steps wishing he was in a different group. Rico made it to the top and opened the door, he stuck his head in and saw a de-brained zombie lying there. He walked up to it and looked down holding his gun out in front of him. He chuckled then turned to see a fist flying toward his face.

Back at the group the leader, who told everyone to call him Cesar was walking around. "Pss, where's Jon?" Bruce asked Boyde hoping he was also hiding like Zack was. "He... was shot" Boyde replied quietly. "Shitty" Bruce said, Jon wasn't much of a friend but he was sure a good survivalist. "It's been five minutes go check on him" Cesar told another guy. That guy soon disappeared into the darkness in search for Rico. A gunshot went off wherever he was and startled everyone. Cesar and the two remaining guys in the room quickly lifted up their guns and pointed it at the people. "Where are my fucking men going?" he asked them. "How could we know!?" Franky asked him scared, he didn't know Zack was alive at all. "I'm going to check on him" another bandit said. "No, fuck that... stay here as I go look. You guys are fucking disappearing" Cesar told him. He walked three feet near the darkness when Zack charged toward him and tackled him to the ground. Quickly and well executed, Zack stabbed Cesar in the neck and blood squirted into his face. "Agh shit!" he cried out toppling over the body.

As the two others shocked, looked over, Boyde grabbed the gun from Bruce's pants and shot the man closest to them. He died instantly and crashed to the ground. The door behind them shuffled back and fourth as the zombies urged to get inside to eat the cause of the shots. "Shit, shit please. Don't shoot me!!" the last man said dropping his weapon to the ground. He lifted up his hands as if he were being arrested and looked around the room. Everyone stood up and glared at him angrily. "Okay, I see that you're upset but I didn't plan any of this! Cesar was a nut!" he exclaimed. "I suggest you leave... now!" Zack said standing up looking as creepy as ever with blood over his face. "Where!?" the scared man asked. He turned to Boyde who was pointing at the metal door. "I- I can't get out there!" "We'll do you the favour of killing the zombies right outside the door. After that you are on your own" Bruce told him.

Quickly they opened the door, killed the first few zombies then shoved him out the door. They heard his cries of terror, then nothing. "What have we done!" Susan cried. "He killed Jon" Boyde told her. "No love lost here" Zack said. "Help me drag these bodies out of here then we'll spend the night in that office up there. Should be a safe place for now, there was a snack drawer that had enough food for two meals" Zack told them. He picked up Cesar's dead body then dragged him off into the darkness.

The next day as soon as the sun rose, everyone got up besides Franky who had last watch. "Okay, here's the plan for today; search this entire factory and make sure it's safe, then we'll scout the buildings around us to so we can go scavenge for food tomorrow. We have enough to last us a couple more days but we know it will run out soon" Zack told everyone. "Susan, watch Franky and the door and then when he gets up make sure you guys stick together, Bruce and Boyde will look around where Boyde and-- Jon went before. I'll take Lilly and we'll go scout the rooms right next to the front entrance, this place isn't as big as it looks people" Zack finished off. Everyone went their ways and Susan was stuck watching Franky.