Chapter 8

Omg I feel so bad for not updating!!!! I had serious writers block but this chap is just a bit of a filler so it's not super amazing and it's kinda short but enjoy!

I wake up and remember that today is fear landscapes. Oh joy.

Tobias is still asleep so I slowly remove his arm from around me and hop into the shower. I probably take half an hour but when you are three months pregnant no one really cares. I have a noticeable baby bump.

I walk out to see Tobias waking up. He rolls over and pats the bed searching for me. I can't help the laugh the laugh that escapes my lips. He looks at me and scowls.

"Hey Tris... Hey Ten." He smiles and I look at him confused.

He has to clarify for me "Four and Six equals Ten." I giggle. Wait since when do I giggle?

He gets out of bed and gives me a kiss and kisses my stomach before getting ready. When he comes out his hair is still wet from the shower.

We walk hand in hand into the glass building to prepare for the landscapes. Tobias and I zone out for most of it because all we get to see is their reactions so it gets kinda boring. Finally they finish. I was so bored I began to fall asleep. I turn to Tobias.

"So when's the date?" I ask expecting the confused look on his face. I hint at him showing him my ring and his mouths shapes an 'O'. I crack up.

"Well whenever you want. I could wait forever and a year to marry you." Oh he is so sweet.

"We should get married before my baby bump gets any bigger. So maybe a month?" I say.

"Perfect." He kisses me and we smile.

---Page Break---

Eric goes into his speech which was almost exactly the same as last year but i don't anyone but me noticed. I'm excited to see what their ranks were. I'm also very happy this is over. Being a trainer is a lot harder than i thought it would be.

Now the ranks are being put up and they are.

Dauntless Members-

1.Mary

2.Alice

3.Ally

4.Josh

5.Rose

6.Ray

7.Tom

8.Jake

9.Collin

10.Greg

Factionless-

11.Isaac

12.Lily

Yay Isaac and Lily are factionless yay!!!! We congratulated all of the initiates that made it. I was especially proud of Mary because she reminds me of me. I smile.

Tobias and I walk back to our apartment after most of the festivities. We told our friends about our wedding plans and of course Christina was practically bouncing off the walls. We let Christina plan but we said we wanted it to be a small wedding which she was sort of disappointed about.

"Hey Tris have you thought of any names? For the baby?" He asks.

"We'll I was thinking it had to start with a 'T'." He looked confused.

"My name starts with a 'T' and so does yours so the baby has to have a 'T' name." He nods understanding and begins to think.

"How about Tara for a girl and Thomas for a boy?" He says thoughtfully.

I smile so big I think my face might explode. "It's perfect!" I jump in his arms and kiss him. We walk into our apartment and he gives me his shirt to change into.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

"I love you three."

"I love you Four... Wait hey!" He chuckles and I fall into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

hey people!! I'm sorry this took a while and a big shout out to people that vote and follow!!!it means a lot so thanks!!

Forever a Weirdo,
-Divergent_Disney