Chapter 12

You guys are amazing!!! I love the votes and new followers!!! please continue to vote, comment, follow or all three!!! thank you for the support on this story!!!

Tris P.O.V.

I wake up to white walls and bright lights. I see Tobias and memories flood back to me.

"Tobias where is Tara? Is she ok? Did she get shot?" I'm panicking.

"Sshh Tris she is fine. It was Peter trying to get back at you. I was walking down the hall on the way home from work when I heard you scream. I began to run as I saw Peter. He tried to shoot me but missed hitting the wall instead. I knocked him out ad took Tara and immediately calmed down but when I got to our apartment you were out so I brought you here." He explains.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Ok since everything is ok lets go." I say because I really hate the infirmary.

"Tris I really think you should stay just to make sure you are ok." He looks genuinely worried.

"Fine go get the nurse but if your not back in five minutes I'm just going to leave." I say upset that I have to stay a bit longer.

He smiles relieved and rushes to get the nurse. When he returns the nurse says I'm fine but should avoid extreme workouts.

As we walk out I ask him "So where is Tara?"

"Oh she is with 'Aunt Christina' and 'Uncle Will' at our apartment." He says and I laugh at how he put quotation marks on Aunt Christina and Uncle Will.

Back at the apartment Christina is playing with Tara while Will attempts to make a bottle for her.

I laugh and take over for Will making a bottle. I walk in to Tara and she immediately calms down when I pick her up.

"Hi Tara, I'm sorry I promise the bad man won't get you anymore." I say.

"Anyway what did happen to Peter?" I ask Tobias.

"He was arrested and made Factionless. He deserved it." He says and I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god that sadistic person is out of Dauntless for good.

"Sssooo, how long was I out at the hospital?" I ask.

"Oh it was only over night. I stayed with you in case you woke up and Christina and Will watched Tara. You hit your head pretty hard and they were sure you would be out at least for a week but thankfully there was not damage done." He says while grabbing a new diaper for Tara.

I take it from him and change her diaper and into her pajamas.

"There now it's time for bed Tara." Tobias moved her crib into our room so I would feel more comfortable with her close by.

I put her into the crib quietly and climb into bed. Tobias is already there so I kiss him good night.

"I love you Tobias." I say drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too Tris." He says kissing my cheek.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!!
OK so I know a lot of people were a like "Woah did she kill Tara?" but no I'm not that heartless and I hate peter so I had to get rid of him and this was then perfect plan. anyway please comment ideas because I'm pretty much having a writers block and have no idea what to write next so I won't be able. to update unless I get some ideas!!! if I use your idea I will give a shout out and if I really like it I will follow!!!

Forever a Weirdo,
-Divergent_Disney