Chapter 2

About 1 year later a.k.a choosing day

Tris P.O.V.

The alarm goes off and I wake up. I frown. Where is Tobias? I look around and don't see a note but as if on cue the shower starts so I assume he is in there. I just get dressed because I got a shower last night. I put on black skin tight jeans and a tight black long sleeve, v-neck shirt. I brush my dirty blond hair into a messy pony tail an put on mascara and eyeliner because according to Christina 'it makes me look fabulous'. I feel strong arms around my waist and stiffen until I realize that is Tobias. I sink into his arms and give him a kiss. 

We eat some dauntless cake and run to the net as the first jumper hits the net. Candor. Tobias and I decided to keep our relationship a secret because if they knew they would probably take us less seriously.

There are only 12 initiates and dauntless-borns total.

Candor- Rose, Lily, Jake, Collin

Erudite- Mary, Isaac and Greg

Dauntless borns- Ally, Ray, Josh, Tom, and Alice.

The dauntless borns know me and Tobias are dating but the transfers don't know that. I see Rose and Lily whispering and looking at Tobias while Isaac and Collin are checking me out.

Tobias speaks up "Welcome to dauntless. I'm Four and this is Tris." Lily and Rose are still whispering so I march up to them.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" I say very menacingly.

"No we were just talking about how hot Four is. Does he have a girlfriend?"Lily says while batting her eyes at him.

I inhale sharply "Yes, he does have a girlfriend-" I am interrupted by Isaac. 

"I bet she isn't as sexy as you babe." He says winking at me.

"I have a boyfriend and his girlfriend told me to make sure none of you transfers try to flirt with him. Next time any of you speak out of line you will have to deal with me."

I start to walk back and stop when I hear Lily say "I'm so scared. Bet I could take her in a second. Besides who would want to date her. Look at that flat chest and those curves. Wait you don't have any."

I walk up to her until there is only a few inches between us. I raise my fist and punch her as hard as I can in the nose. After I hear a satisfying crack of her nose breaking, I go back to the front of the crowd with Tobias.

"Does anyone else want to try. No? Ok we are continuing the tour. Tomorrow training 8 to 6 with an hour lunch break lets go to the cafeteria."

We walk fast and manage to finish the tour without anymore interruptions but the girls keep trying to make goggly- eyes at Tobias and the boys check me out like they are trying to memorize my body.

After dinner I walk out into the hall on the way to Tobias and I's apartment. Someone grabs my wrist. Its Isaac.

"Let go of me!" I say as I struggle to get out of his tight grasp.

"I don't think so babe." and with that he throws me against the wall and kisses me!

I squirm to get out of his grasp but he just tightens it.

"What is going on here?" Tobias growls. Issac lets go and I move my way over to Tobias.

"I was just kissing this sexy babe. She is an amazing kisser even when she isn't  trying." Issac says winking at me.

Tobias just goes up to him and punches him in the stomach.

"Stay. Away. From . Her. Am I clear?" Tobias whispers deadly.

Isaac nods his head. His eyes were wide with fear.

"We have to show the initiates the dorms." Tobias whispers. I just groan in response.

We show the initiates to the dorms. Of course Lily has to speak up. Yay (did you catch the sarcasm)

"Hey Four I don't really want to stay here how bout we go and I could stay at your place baby."

This is the last straw.

"Oh my god people!! I'm already tired of some of you!!!! You will stay in the dorms, quit back talking, be on time or else I will hang you off the chasm can I make myself any more clear!!"

I huff and turn to leave as Tobias Whispers in my ear.

"You are sexy when your angry. Maybe I should make you mad more often." He purrs into my ear an it makes me blush.

"Don't try please. The initiates will do it for you." I sigh and start to walk down the hallway with him.

We round a corner when he throws me over his shoulder and starts running. I'm laughing and squealing the entire time.

When we get back I put on one of Tobias's shirts and some shorts. We get into bed and before I fall asleep I mumble.

"Please don't leave me."

The last thing I hear before the darkness of sleep overcomes me is, "I would never leave you." Then I fall into a dark dreamless sleep.

Thank you so much if you are reading this!!!! I made this chapter a bit longer so YAY!! Please review on how I could make this story better!! Thanks!

Forever a Weirdo,

Divergent_Disney