Chapter 7

Ima be lazy and skip the simulation fears because I'm lazy... Please vote and review!!!

Today was the first day of simulations. No one is cut yet because we have a very small number of initiates. Me and Tobias did the simulations and thank god there are no signs of Divergents because the fastest person was 8 minutes 46 seconds. I think Lily won't make it because it took her about 20 minutes to get out of her fear of spiders.

Right now Tobias and I are on the way to one of Zeke's famous Candor or Dauntless parties.

We arrive and sit down in the circle. Zeke, Uriah, Christina, Lynn, Shauna, Marlene, Will, Peter (who invited him?!?) me and Tobias are here.

Uriah starts "Oh me first pick me me me me!!!! Ok Tris Candor or Dauntless?"

"Umm Dare! I ain't no pansycake!" Judging by the look on his face I should have chosen Candor.

"I dare you to go to find Eric, kiss him and if he kisses back you have to kiss for 30 seconds but if he pulls away or pushes you you have to start crying, slap him, say 'How could you cheat on me!' Then skip away like nothing happened!" He smirks probably thinking I will chicken out. Well not this Dauntless prodigy!

"Ok come on Christina and Marlene." We walk out and find Eric in his office.

"What do you want?" He snarls.

I hurry up and kiss him. He starts to kiss back but I pull away done with disgust and I'm done.

He pulls me back in and I count to 29 before I pull back and slap him.

"I hate you!!!! It was a freakin date!!"

His cheeks turn bright red when he notices Christina recording it. We all run back to Zeke's room with Eric chasing us. We lock the door when we hear Eric pounding on the door.

I run to the bathroom and grab soap and a toothbrush and starts scrubbing my mouth to get the taste of Eric out. I shudder at the feeling.

I hear their laughter as rinse my mouth. I walk back in as Eric uses a master key to get in. Tobias wrapped his arm protectively around me. Then Tobias lets go and punches Eric in the jaw.

"Never touch her again." Tobias threatens. Eric merely brushes it off. "We'll I'm playing and you guys can't stop me." He says. We all groan until I get an idea.

"Ok Candor or Dauntless Eric?"

"Dauntless!" He says proudly.

"Ok, I dare you to get out and not come back for the rest of the night." I say smirking.

"Gladly. This place is lame." He says and get out.

Zeke speaks up "Ok since he left I take his turn Uriah truth or dare?"

"Umm dare!"

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Marlene!" He takes her hand and as the seven minutes end we all creep toward the bedroom door and open it yelling "Times up!!" They look shocked and come out with swollen lips and messy hair while blushing.

Uriah resumes his turn "Ok Four Candor or Dauntless!"

"Dauntless" He says and I know why. He doesn't want to reveal anything about his past.

"Ok what's your real name?"

"I picked dauntless"

"I dare you to answer the question." Uriah shoots back.

Tobias takes off his leather jacket and everyone looks disappointed so I send them all death glares.

Tobias says "Marlene candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor and Uriah if you say anything it will be your last words!" She says.

"Ok did you enjoy your dare with Uriah." He says smirking.

We all hear a mumbled "Yes" and everyone laughs other than Uriah and Marlene who's faces are redder than tomatoes.

Finally everyone calms down.

"Ok Tris truth or dare."

"Umm truth."

"Cough, cough, pansycake, cough." Uriah says.

We all glare at him. He puts his his hands up in mock defense.

"Anyway" Starts Marlene "What is your most embarrassing fear?"

I blush and play with the hem of my shirt debating taking it off but I decide to just say it "I'm afraid f intimacy." They all stare and someone starts laughing. Peter.

"Of course, once a stiff, always a stiff." He continues laughing.

I bury my face into Tobias chest when I see the others stifling laughter. He glares at them.

We go a few more rounds and eventually I start to fall asleep in Tobias lap.

"We are going to go ahead and go. We have training in the morning and its 3." Everyone agrees and Tobias picks me up bridal style and carries me back to our apartment.

He sets me on the bed and pulls me into his arms. I fall asleep to the lull of his heartbeat.

OK semi-sucky chapter!! please comment and vote!!!! I need ideas cuz im running out not them Thx!!!!!

Forever a Weirdo,
-Divergent_Disney