"I.. uh. I'll go find Mabel in the woods now.." Then he ran to the woods.

Wierd. Why does he always run off?

"(Y/n)?" I hear Ford's voice behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you still.. hear the voiced or.. get those weird dreams..?" He asked. I can see the worry in his eyes.

I remember last night. In the mindscape. Bill's favor.

| Flashback |
| The Mindscape |

"Would you do me a favor?" He turned around to face me and stared at me with his big blue eye.

It's kind of.. intimidating. Scary.. even.

His fingers twitched.

"I.. of course.."

"Hmm.. You don't seem to sure with your answer." He flew closer to me.

"No no.. I'm sure!"

"Well.. Can you help me with something then, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Sure!.. But with what?" I asked, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"With taking back what's mine." He said, he sounded so serious while he said that.

I was confuse. What's his?

"Yes. My physical form and my powers. And with that, I can no longer be a phantom. I can do many things. I can finally exist in this world after two years of waiting!" He said, I can see his desperate eyes filled with so much anger.. and eager to achieve.. What does he want to achieve?

"Of course I'll help you.. Bill. But I don't know how.."

"It's alright. We can work together and find his memories."

"His.. Memories?" I asked confused.

"Yes.. But you know- I'll discuss that later!" He floated beside me and brought out his cane and fixed his top hat.

"Let's not waste time, you'll wake up eventually. Let's explore a little bit of your mindscape shall we?" He said.

"..O-okay." I said. 

I'm still not sure of all of this. Am I dreaming? Or is everything here real? Or am I going mad.

"You are dreaming." He suddenly spoke.

"But everything that's happening now is real. Believe it or not."

"..Am I mad. Am I going insane? What's happening now is not normal.."

"So what if it's not normal is boring. Being weird is more fun!" He said happily.

I don't know why but I smiled at what he said. Maybe because I have my own ugly flaws? And that weird birthmark?

"Hey, another favor?" He called. 

"I know I'm asking for things a lot but-"

"No. It's fine. I'm happy to help." I smile.

"Well darling if you wake up and meet your friends, please don't tell them or anyone about me, alright?" He looked at me.

"Oh okay.. But why? You seem pretty cool." I say, Earlier he also told me not to tell anyone. I lied to my friends because of him..