5 - Free

||

As the four explored the woods, they talked and laughed with eachother, talking about their silly adventures they did two years ago, though Dipper told them not aword about Bill will be spoken to (Y/n). Ford specifically told him not to.

While they continued to talk to eachother, you felt a little left out considering that you didn't know what they were talking about. What they went through together seemed fun and you wish you were a part of it.

Dipper noticed this and felt bad. He wants to get to know you better but he's leaving you to be the third wheel.. well fourth..

"So! (Y/n)! What about you?"  Dipper decided to talk to you.

You snapped out off your thoughts as you flinched. "M-me..?"

They nodded.

"Hmm.. There's really nothing to know about me.." You say.

"What about your family?" Dipper asked. Trying to get information about who drew those drawings of Bill. It's got to be one of her relatives that used to live in Gravity Falls.

"My family?" You thought for a moment. 

"Very overprotective.." You sighed.

"Really, why's that?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know. They used to be fun, specially my dad. But you know- people change.." You trailed off and frowned.

"Your dad?" Dipper asked curiously.

"He's kind of like Ford. He's a scientist."

"Well.. he was." You muttered to yourself.

Dipper thought to himself.. What that sketbook belonged to..

You shook your head and thought about those times. You used to love your father but now you absolutely despise him. He locks you up in that mansion claiming that he's protecting you but from what? Everything suddenly changed and it made no sense. No he owns a super fancy company.. he barely has time for you..

Dipper looked at Mabel as if they were thing.

"Well.. Where are we going today?" You suddenly asked, avoiding to go further with this topic.

"We're going north of the forest. Mabel said she saw flying squirrel heads there once when she was taking Waddles for a walk and got to far away from the Shack. I guarantee you she's just hallucinating.." Dipper said.

"What? No! I'm telling you I saw squirrel heads with wings flying! And they were so beautiful and magestic!" Mabel defended.

"She ate too much of that smile dip again." Wendy snorted.

"I did not! I only take Mabel Juice." She proudly said.

"So that's why you were seeing things." Dipper rolled his eyes. It's true though. You never tasted it but it looked.. nasty. It's just like Stan said, 'It's like coffee and nightmares had a baby.'..

Mabel gasped. "You offend me Dipper. You offend me." She glared at the other twin.

"I'm going to prove you wrong Mabel. There's no such thing as flying squirrel heads on great uncle Ford's journal!" Dipper said.

"Oh yeah? If I'm right you have to spend the night listening to our girly stories this upcoming sleepover!"

"Well if I'm right, no sleepovers for a month!"

"Deal!" They said at the same time.

Meanwhile you and Wendy just watched them both quarrel.

Wendy sighed. "Good to see they never change." She smiled.