"Kurapika isn't a member of the Troupes Said Gon. We all turned around and faced him.

"What I'm about to tell you will increase my risk even further" said Kurapika.

"Okay" said Leorio and stood up.

"Oi Killua" He said and motioned for him to follow him. Killua glanced at me and I nodded. They then walked away. Leaving only me, Gon and Kurapika. Kurapika faced us with a serious face.

"I'll start with the conclusion. It is possible. The five chains have different abilities. Two of the chains are for attacking the spiders. The first one is chain jail. The binded target is forced into a state of Zetsu. This power is for capturing the spiders. And this is my Judgement chain. I point a blade at the targets heart then state the rule that they must follow. If a rule is broken, they die. As you've both figured out, I have pointed a blade at my heart. First I devised that I would die if I attacked anyone who isn't a member of the Troupe with my chains and I set a blade pointed at my self. But that was when I realised something. Would using them on my self be considered a violation of that rule? It was possible that I was an exception, but I didn't know for sure. That's why I adjusted the rule. I can only use Chain Jail on the spiders. Meaning that I can use my Judgement Chain on anyone else. But first a condition must be met" explained Kurapika, pointing at his chains.

"A condition?" I asked.

"This can only be used when my eyes are scarlet" He said, and his eyes turned scarlet.

"You can make your eyes scarlet now?!" asked Gon.

"I had to work it out. It took a while before I could deliberately turn them scarlet. I mastered the power in my middle finger by vowing to never release this chain, and to always risk death. The power in my pinky was resolved by my unique nature. When my eyes become scarlet, I become a Specialist. And I can use any ability I've learned to full strength" said Kurapika.

"Would That only work for you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but...Why are you asking?" He asked.

"Because, I'm a Specialist as well. So do you think I can master your power?" I asked.

"Hm so you're a Specialist. I doubt that you can master my power, because each person has different abilities. However, you'll soon learn what you are capable of doing. It's either, copying other people's abilities, or making your own unique one. It all depends on you" He said.

"Hm. So what are you when your eyes aren't red?" I asked.

"Conjurer" he replied. I nodded and started thinking.

"I'm not sure what that means, but you should be able to use your Nen blade on me, right?" asked Gon.

"Yeah" nodded Kurapika.

"Go ahead" said Gon.

"Wait. Count me in as well" I said.

"You sure?" asked Kurapika. I nodded.

"You can chose the rule to set" said Gon.

"I accept your resolve" stated Kurapika. Then, Killua and Leorio popped their heads from behind the sofa and smiled.

"Can you make 4 of these blades?" asked Killua.

"You can rescind the rule after the mission is over right?" asked Leorio.

"Killua! Leorio!" said Gon.

"We had a little talk. And since we were all working together..." said Leorio.

"We should all share the same fate. What do you say?" finished Killua.

"The answer to both questions is yes. But you four are wholly mistaken. I never had any intention of using my blade on you guys" said Kurapika.

"Then why endanger yourself by telling us your secret?" I asked.

"Y/N, I wanted...No, I wanted to thank you all for your resolve. Even if one of you ends up revealing my secret, I will have no regrets" he said. He then paused and smiled softly.

"I have good friends..." he said. I smiled.

"That's not fair Kurapika. You're actually putting more pressure on us this way" said Gon.

"That was my goal" said Kurapika.

"Oh I get it now!" said Gon and started laughing. I smiled at him and looked at Killua, who was forcing a fake a laugh. Kurapika then looked at Killua and Killua turned away.

"I'll head out now. Can't waste any time" he said and started walking towards the exit.

"Be careful!" waved Gon.

"I got this" he said.

"Oi Killua" I said. He turned around and faced me. "Don't die" I said looking him in the eyes.

"I should say that to you" He said and smirked, he then started walking away. I then sat back down and faced Gon.

"So. Now we have to think up of a plan" I said.

"Yeah" Nodded Gon.
___________________________

Thanks for reading.
Next chapter:
-Mission Start