Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI

Start from the beginning

I came out my thought listening the sound of the door bell. I immediately ran outside to open the door. I was just about to open the door but stopped myself taking my hand backward because i knew that i will not able to control my feeling more. I was not in a state to bear one more heartbreak . I was already suffering a lot at that time. He was constantly ringing the bell and only I knew that how i was stopping myself from not opening the door. Tears started falling down from my eyes mechanically. I badly wanted to open the door , i wanted to see him and talk to him. Five minutes passed away and i kept crying standing on the door taking support of it. My heart was crying , my soul was craving to see him.

I couldn't able to control myself more and turned to open the door. Before opening the door firstly I wiped my tears , secondly taking deep breath composed myself and then opened the door. I got shocked to find him drunk , he couldn't able to stand properly on his feet and his legs were shaking. Every time when i saw him in this condition , my heart used to cry a lot.

"You shouldn't be here , Manik" I said in serious tone looking at him. I found him helplessly looking at me having so much pain in his eyes and his red eyes were clearly showing that he had cried a lot like me.

"Today i came here because i need something from you , Nandini. will you please give me?" He said in pleading tone looking at me. His words made me confused.

"What do you want from me ?" I asked immediately and my heartbeat was increasing with each passing second. I looked him for answer and his next words made be blank.

"I want your one night , only one night" he said looking at me with pleading eyes. I took few steps backward in a shock and looked at him unbelievably. His words were like bomb fell on me. His words were unexpected for me. I didn't expect this. How could he asked from me for a one night. For a moment i felt like i am a prostitute in front of him.

"Manik , you are drunk , you should leave"i said in serious tone controlling my inner emotions because he was not in his senses that's why he was talking nonsense. I moved my hand to close the door but before i could , he held my hand after coming close to me. When his hand touched mine , shivered ran down my spine. For few minutes , we both got lost looking into each other eyes.

"Please , i beg you , i am dying Nandini , i am in a extreme pain. Please just one night , Please"he pleaded helplessly looking at me and tears dropped down from his eyes. Seeing his condition my heart cried and I pressed my lips together to control my cries. He was making the things more difficult for me and himself too. He himself didn't know what he was asking from me. I was ready to do anything for him at that moment but if i will give him my one night to him , it will hurt both of us tomorrow. I was ready to be get hurt for my love but i was not ready to hurt him by accepting his wish.

"Manik , please go , you are drunk . If i will give you what you want , tomorrow you will regret. Please go"i pleaded joining my hands in front of him. I couldn't able to control my emotions more and tears started falling down from my eyes. He closed his eyes sadly and i cried even more seeing his condition. It was hurting a lot , my heart was aching badly , i was feeling like someone was constantly stabbing the knife in my heart. The pain was increasing with each passing second and it was getting unbearable.

"Nandini , i know you have feelings for me , you love me , for the sake of your love , please give me your one night" listening his words , i closed my eyes sadly. It was true that i loved him but it was also true that this love was only giving me pain and only pain and i was regretting badly by falling in love with him. Because the person whom i loved , he was in so much pain and not in a condition to see and understand feeling and pain of others. He was not seeing my love and the pain which i was going through.