Chapter 9

Jiseok POV.

I went outside the room to take my manager's call.

"Oh, hyung. Wae?(Why?)" I asked while closing the door behind my back.

"Jiseok, the file on Lia arrived." He said.

"Yea. I'm going to get it later." I said.

"I'll just go to your house. I'll wait for you there." He said.

"Yea. Just go there later at night. I'm with Lia." I said.

"Lia? I thought you were with V?" He asked.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Ah, keurae.. (Ah, okay..) I'll see you then." He said then hung up on the phone.

I went inside the room then saw a doctor talking to Lia. A woman. She looks beautiful. Black, long ,wavy hair, brown sweet eyes...

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I said while bowing with my head.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jiseok-ssi.." she said shyly while bowing with her head.

"Ah, Dr. Lee, when can I go home?" Lia asked.

"You can go home today. You just need to rest." She said with her sweet and soft voice then smiled at Lia, then me. "You can go to the front desk to discuss about the bill. I'll go now.." She said while smiling at me then left.

She's so pretty...

"Oppa!!" Lia shouted.

I turned around, panicking. "Huh? Wae? Wae? (Why? Why?)"

She giggled then asked, "Dr. Lee's pretty, right? (You) like her?"

"Ani!(No!)" I said, lying.

"Yeppeuji anh-a?(Not pretty?)" She asked with a confused expression. 'Cause, seriously, she's so pretty that no one will think that she's not.

"Yeppeuji!!((she's) Pretty!!) I said because she might misunderstood.

"Ah, I don't know to you! You're so confusing." She she said then gave me a look then smiled and giggled which left me confused.

"I'll pay the bills so we can leave. I'll take you home." I said then smiled at her and left to take care of the bills.

Dr. Lee Chaewon POV.

I've seen Jiseok-ssi on television, but, oh my god. He's wayyy moreee handsome in person... wavy and cool hair, sweet smile, captivating eyes, and of couse, the nice body. I shook my head while walking to my office. Ugh... I need to focus!!

Lia POV.

At one glance, I can tell, Jiseok oppa fell in love at first sight. Hahahaha..

Anyways, I need to get the surgery... and of course, do things I've always wanted to do with the people I care about... Appa, oppa, and, V oppa..

---

I got discharged and I'm now in Jiseok oppa's apartment. I'm sitting on his couch, facing a tv while he's with his manager, upstairs. They said they needed to talk in private. I'm scrolling through my messages and saw 32 missed calls from V oppa. Dang. 32 missed calls? I checked my messages and saw TONS of messages from him.

"Hey, did I do something wrong?"

"Why r u not picking up?"

"U mad?"

"Hey, call me back."

"Pick the phone up, for God's sake!!"

"Make sure to call back, ok?"