Chapter 12

V POV.

I walked inside a room and saw Lia lying on a hospital bed. I walked towards her and she noticed me and smiled with her teeth showing.

"Why are you here? What happened?" I asked, really confused.

However, she was just smiling. A smile I haven't seen before. Suddenly, she stopped smiling. She closed her eyes. Her whole body became relaxed and the silence broke in; silence before I heard a long continuous sound. I saw her blood pressure went down, 'til there came a straight line indicating she's... gone...

I panicked and tapped her, but she didn't respond. "L-lia.." I called her name, but then again, she didn't respond. "A-are you alright? L-lia!"

--

I opened my eyes and sit up straight on my bed. F***, a dream. A bad dream. A really bad dream...

I rubbed my left eye, removed my blanket, wore my slippers and stood up to see Jin looking at me weirdly, with his laptop on his lap.

"Gwaenchanha? (You alright?)" He asked.

"Yea.. just had a really bad dream." I said, sitting back down on the side of my bed.

Jin put his laptop beside him and stood up. He walked towards me and leaned forward. "What happened?" He asked.

"Lia... I dreamt about her.." I said.

"Shouldn't you be really happy that she was in your dream?" He said while teasing me with his left hand by tickling me on my side.

"She... died in my dream.." I said, looking down.

I didn't hear anything from Jin for a few seconds after what I said. "Wanna go for breakfast? The others are downstairs, eating." He asked.

"Why didn't you go with them earlier?" I asked. I mean, he could've gone with them if he's hungry.

"I was waiting for you." He said straight up. He then pulled both of my arms, indicating he really wants me to go eat with them.

"Okay, okay. I'll go with you guys. Go there first. I'll follow." I said.

"Allasseo.(Alright.) Make sure you'll follow, alright?" He said while making his way to the door.

"Yea." I said briefly then he left.

Ah... why? Just why would I dream about her, dying? I hope she's alright...

I grabbed my phone and pressed one. It ringed for a couple of times but no one answered. I looked at the time. Sh*t. I just remembered. It's still dawn in Korea. I texted her, "Yo!!!!! Call me, alright? I texted you and said to call me but you didn't!! Call me when you wake up."

I stood up and went downstairs to eat.

Taekyung POV.

Honestly, when I first saw Lia, my feelings were sincere. It's just that I don't want to get attached.. I don't want to feel the same thing when Hyejeong(my wife) and Jia(my eldest daughter) died.. I want to give Lia all my attention, love, and care.. But I just think that I'll be so much sadder if I do get close to her. Knowing that she might also.. d--

"Annyeonghasibnikka.. (Hello.. (but much more formal))" my secretary entered the room urgently. Waeillka.. (I wonder why..)

"Wae? (Why?) Did something happen?" I asked.

"The things you asked me to review about Lia.." Lia. I asked him to look at her medical records. Just in case..

"So, what is it?" I asked, my heart, pounding.