Chapter Seventeen: Taphophobia - Fear of Being Buried Alive

Start from the beginning

"I'm back," I woke up and froze when I heard Adrian tsk at Oz.

"He was sleeping, you big moron."

"Oh, did I wake the wittle baby?" Oz muttered in "such a cute baby" tone.

"This little baby is about to kick your stupid ass face," I grounded out.

It was quiet, "Wow, the little baby is grumpy."

"Oz, leave him alone," Adrian ordered and I heard him coming towards me. He sat down on the mattress and sighed, "Are you okay?"

He said it so kindly I almost wanted to hurt him, "I'm so tired."

"Sleep then."

"I don't want to dream," I muttered.

He sounded confused, "Okay... so what should I do?"

"I don't know! If I knew what to do, then I would do it!" I snapped, turning away from him and smothering my face into a pillow.

"You want me to get you something?" he asked, sounding conflicted.

"Water," I mumbled, noticing how thirsty I was in a second, "Can I have some water?"

Adrian sighed, "One second." I listened as he walked across the room and walked into the kitchen.

Oz was quiet as Adrian looked for a glass and then he whispered low enough for us only we could hear, "You know, Adrian has done nothing but being nice to you so why don't you turn off the attitude."

"What did I do?"

"You know what you did," he grumbled as Adrian grabbed a glass and filled it up with water.

Adrian sat down next to me and held the glass out. I tried to not blush when he grabbed my hand, gentler than a mother with a newborn and put my hand over the glass. I led it to my lips and drank slowly. He sighed, "What were you dreaming about that got you so riled up?"

"It was something that happened years ago, something I am trying to forget," I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't ask more.

It was quiet and all we did was just sit and wait. No one was going to talk anytime soon and I felt awkward as I tried to sit up. I wasn't as graceful as I hoped to be as the sheet came off my lap, revealing my boxer shorts. Adrian tried not to laugh as he dropped the sheet on my lap and sit up.

"Should we get the laptop or do I have to start stripping to get this less awkward?" Oz put out there and I chuckled.

"I have a story in mind." 

♥ Adrian's POV ♫

"The wind was slowing down, the sun was leaving my sight, and everything just seemed quiet," Adam muttered and Oz typed quickly. I looked away from them for a moment before looking down to my phone. Why did Ajay have to text me now? Things are so damn confusing.

I looked up when the door opened. Ethan walked in and closed the door behind him, "Fuck the world, fuck my boss..." I could tell by the way he walked that he was drunk and I sighed angrily.

"Wow, he's fucked up," Oz muttered and I slapped him in the back of the head. I glared at him, angrily before turning

Ethan doesn't take notice of us as he slams his boots on the ground and grins in oblivion. He chuckled, mindlessly as he takes off his pants then his shirt. And I saw Oz mumbling in appreciation as Ethan wiggled his ass to master bedroom. Soon as I hear him crash on the mattress, I turn my head back to Oz and glare, "You are a pervert."

Oz groaned and nodded, "Didn't we already know that?"

"He just got naked in front of you, didn't he?" Adam mumbled, staring ahead blindly - no pun intended - and bit his lip.