Angela x Male Reader

Requested by SteveOLantern

Hope you enjoy!

I was sitting in the cockpit of the Milano right behind Gamora and Star Lord also known as Peter Quill who were both piloting the ship. I was just listening to my favorite song while looking at the stars passing by. They were really beautiful. The reason I am with the Guardians of the Galaxy is because I helped them out when they crash landed on Earth and a woman that fell in love with.

6 Months Earlier

It was 2 o'clock at night out in the country. I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about meeting my dream woman.

CRASH! BANG!

I heard a loud noise outside of my house that woke me up. I got out of bed and picked up a flashlight and shotgun that was a gift from Granddad. I walked outside wondering what I would encounter. The was debris of metal every and the ground had been damaged. I looked to see a unknown ship not to far from my house. I slowly approached the ship.

I saw beings start to climb out of the ship. I raised my shotgun hoping they weren't hostile.

???: Dammit Quill it's your fault!

???: The Hell it was Rocket you could have one better shooting.

???: Now is not the time to fight. We need to assess the damage of our ship.

???: I see's a light.

I knew they were talking about a flash light. I heard a woman's voice.

???: You guys stay here. I'll go talk to them.

The woman started to walk towards me. She had green colored skin. She didn't seem hostile so I lowered my weapon.

???: Hello, my name is Gamora. What is yours?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N).

Gamora: Nice to meet you (Y/N). My team and I were being chased by unknown ships and then we were shot down. Did we hurt anyone?

(Y/N): No it's just me out here.

The rest of her team walked towards us. There was a regular looking man, a walking raccoon, a tall tree man, and a buff green man with red marks on his body.

Gamora: This is Peter, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, and Drax. Everyone meet (Y/N).

Peter walked up to me and shook my hand.

Peter: Nice to meet you (Y/N). We're the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Rocket: Is there a place where we can get some parts to fix our ship?

(Y/N):There is a town not to far from here. But everything is closed it is night time.

I do have some duct tape. Rockets eyes grew wide. He jumped on me, and latched on to my shirt looking me in my eyes.

Rocket: GIVE ME THAT DUCT TAPE!

Groot pulled rocket off of me.

Groot: I am Groot - Sorry about him.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N)

Drax: He was saying sorry about Rocket. Groot doesn't speak like the rest of us.

(Y/N): Oh. I have some spare rooms If you would like to stay until your ship is fixe-

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head before I blacked out.

Third Person Pov

The Guardians looked to see Angela their sixth team member hitting (Y/N) over the head, with the hilt of her sword.