Storm x Male Reader

Storm's Pov

I was just getting done teaching a class. I'm so happy that was my last class. Now I get to go see (Y/N).

Storm: Hopefully he has dismissed his class already.

(Y/N) Pov

I was outside with my class demonstrating my powers to them. I have the power of water manipulation, which means I can control water how ever I want. I was making water animals that were running around amazing my class.

Chase: Can we show off our powers Mr. (L/N)?

(Y/N): Go ahead.

My students cheered with excitement and began to show their powers to me. A girl took to the sky and began to fly around. A boy was controlling the plant life around him. Another girl was shooting fire out of her hands making explosions and another boy was using his super strength to punch rocks into small pieces.

The bell had rung telling everyone it was the end of class, and the day.

(Y/N): Bye class.

Students: Bye Mr.(L/N).

My class was walking back to the school, and I began to walk back also, but I felt someone hug me from behind and wrap their arms around my neck. The only person that would do that to me is Storm my fiancee. One of the most powerful mutants in the world.

(Y/N): Hello beautiful!

Storm: I missed your handsome face!

I turned around and gave Storm a kiss.

Storm: Tonight is date night and I'm very excited.

(Y/N): Why are you excited?

Storm: Because me and you both know what happens at the end of date night.

Storm smiled then winked at me.

(Y/N): Someone's frisky.

Storm: Yes I am.

(Y/N): I have to go grade some test. When I'm done we can leave.

Storm: Can't you grade them later?

(Y/N): I promise to be quick.

Storm: (Sighs) Okay fine.

Storm gave me a French kiss then pulled away taking my hand in her hand. We then started to walk back to the school.

30 Minutes Later

I was almost done grading test papers. I was very proud of my class because most of them passed their test. I graded the last test then got out of my desk to get ready for my date. Storm walked into my classroom with a devious smile.

(Y/N): I thought you were getting ready?

Storm: I wanted to see you again.

Storm was acting really weird. One thing I noticed was that she did not have her ring on. Storm hates taking her ring off since I proposed to her.

(Y/N): Where is you ring? I thought you didn't like taking it off.

Storm: It started to bother my finger.

Storm was walking towards me getting ready to hug me.

(Y/N): Storm

Storm: Yeah

(Y/N): Who is my best student out of all my classes?

Her face went blank then she gained her composure.

Storm: It's Jack.

(Y/N): Wrong, it's Charlotte. Show yourself Mystique.

Storm's body began to change, then her skin changed blue. Her hair turned red. Then it was revealed to be Mystique.