X-23 x Male Reader

Laura's Pov

I was in the Weapon X room I was trained in as a child. Just standing in the room bought back a lot of painful memories. I heard someone crying behind me so I turned around to see my younger self crying in the corner of the room.

Young Laura: I'm a freak and that's is all I will ever be.

Suddenly the door to the room opened. The person that opened the door was my old handler Kimura. She would abuse me for everything I did.

Kimura: Your training today was sloppy X.

Young Laura: I was really tired.

Kimura: I don't give a damn what you were.

Kimura walked over to my younger self, then grabbed her sticking a needle into her neck injecting a serum into her.

Young Laura: What did you inject into me?

Kimura: A serum that will stop your healing factor for a whole hour. Now I can beat you and you won't heal.

Kimura began beating young Laura. I ejected my claws letting my rage consume me. I charged towards Kimura slashing my claws at her,but my claws were going straight through her. Everything I did was not effecting her. I could only listen to young Laura crying for her to stop.

I sunk down to the floor starting to cry. I then started to hear someone calling my name.

???: Laura! Laura!

I awoke from my nightmare to see my boyfriend (Y/N). I was about to hug him but my arms did not move. I looked down to see my claws inside of his abdomen. Blood was covering the sheets and his shirt.

(Y/N): Why Laura?

I retracted my claws pulling him into my arms.

Laura: I'm sorry (Y/N) it was a accident. I would never hurt you.

I started to cry letting my tears fall on him.

(Y/N): You Monster!

Laura: Noooo!

I jumped up to see (Y/N) again with a worried look on his face. I looked down again and my claws were not sticking inside of him. I hugged him letting my tears fall.

Laura: Are you okay?

(Y/N): I'm fine. I should ask you the same.

Laura: They happened again. I was in the Weapon X program with Kimura then after that I killed you in bed I'm sorry for waking you.

(Y/N): It's okay. I just want to help you with your nightmares.

(Y/N) held me in his arms as I cried into his chest.

Laura: I wake up screaming every night and you still put up with me. Why?

(Y/N): Because I love you. I don't care about you waking me up. I know you have had a rough past but you have grown up to be an amazing hero saving the world with the X-Men. Your the Invincible Wolverine.

(Y/n)'s kind words had soothed me. I slowly drifted back to sleep knowing I was safe in his arms.

(Y/n) Pov

Laura had fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her on the cheek then laid her back down.

(Y/n): I hope she doesn't have another nightmare.

Next Day

I got up early to go to the store to get Laura her favorite cereal. I exited my apartment then walked down the hall. As I was walking a woman bumped into me that I have never before.