Alligances (BreezeClan)

Breezeclan

Leader:
Alderstar - Tom. Dark grey with gold eyes. Mate is Cloudberry.

Deputy:
Snowpoppy - She-cat. Pale grey with green eyes. Mentor to Hollowpaw.

Medicine Cat:
Fernthrush - She-cat. Black with green eyes.

Warriors:
Riverblossom - She-cat. Blue (grey) with orange eyes. Mate is Redfoot. Mentor to Songpaw.

Flyshine - Tom. Dull ginger with yellow eyes. Mate is Fallenwind.

Redfoot - Tom. Bright ginger with grey eyes. Mate is Riverblossom. Mentor to Rosepaw.

Fallenwind - She-cat. Gold with green eyes. Mate is Flyshine.

Stonescar - Tom. Dark grey with gold eyes. Mentor to Cedarpaw.

Brownscar - Tom. Dusty brown with orange eyes. Mate is Summerthrush. Mentor to Cinderpaw.

Bearbranch - Tom. Brown with yellow eyes. Mate is Greyleap.

Greyleap - She-cat. Pale grey with green eyes. Mate is Bearbranch.

Gorsefly - She-cat. Sandy ginger with grey eyes. Mentor to Woodpaw.

Apprentices:
Hollowpaw - Tom. Pale grey with green eyes. Parents are Greyleap and Bearbranch. Mentor is Snowpoppy.

Songpaw - She-cat. Brown with green eyes. Parents are Greyleap and Bearbranch. Mentor is Riverblossom.

Rosepaw - She-cat. Sandy ginger with green eyes. Parents are Fallenwind and Flyshine. Mentor is Redfoot.

Cinderpaw - She-cat. Dark grey with amber eyes. Parents are Stonescar and Amberwind. Mentor is Brownscar.

Cedarpaw - Tom. Gold woth green eyes. Parents are Fallenwind and Flyshine. Mentor is Stonescar.

Woodpaw - Tom. Pale grey with amber eyes. Parents are Stonescar and Amberwind. Mentor is Gorsefly.

Elders:
Willowway - She-cat. Black with green eyes. Mate is Lionheart.

Lionheart - Tom. Gold with green eyes. Mate is Willowway.

Queens:
Summerthrush - She-cat. Gold with hazel eyes. Mate is Brownscar. Expecting.

Daisytail - She-cat. White with blue eyes. Mate is Darkwing. Kits: Owlkit and Apricotkit.

Kits:
Owlkit - Tom. Pale grey with blue eyes. Parents are Daisytail and Darkwing.

Icekit - She-cat. White with gold eyes. Parents are Daisytail and Darkwing.

Deceased:
Amberwing - Dark grey with amber eyes. Died in battle. Mate was Stonescar.

Darkwing - Tom. Black with gold eyes. Died in battle. Mate was Daisytail.