Alligances (BerryClan)

Berryclan

Leader:
Lightningstar - Tom. Pale grey with amber eyes. Mate is Daisybloom.

Deputy:
Brightheart - She-cat. Tortoiseshell with hazel eyes. Mentor to Cloudpaw.

Medicine Cat:
Appleblossom - She-cat. Ginger tabby with yellow eyes. Mentor to Hollypaw.

Warriors:
Brackenfrost - Tom. Dappled brown with orange eyes. Mate is Mintswirl.

Briarcreek - She-cat. Blue (grey) with amber eyes. Mate is Thistledown.

Thistledown - Tom. Black tabby with green eyes. Mate is Briarcreek. Mentor to Blazepaw.

Daisybloom - She-cat. White with blue eyes.

Fawnwing - Tom. Brown with green eyes.

Mintswirl - She-cat. Grey with amber eyes. Mate is Brackenfrost. Mentor to Ravenpaw.

Pricklebush - Tom. Greenish-brown with yellow eyes.

Ashear - orange colored tom with two red ears. Amber eyes

Amberheart - yellow-orange she-cat with the brightest amber eyes ever seen.

Shallowstream - blueish colored tom with bright blue eyes

Trunkfoot - large gray tom with gold eyes

Sharpstone - Grayish white tom. Green eyes

Apprentices:

Cloudpaw - She-cat. Silver with amber eyes. Parents are Briarcreek and Thistledown. Mentor is Brightheart.

Hollypaw - She-cat. Brown tabby with green eyes. Parents are Mintswirl and Brackenfrost. Mentor is Appleblossom.

Blazepaw - Tom. Grey with amber eyes. Parents are Mintswirl and Brackenfrost. Mentor is Thistledown.

Ravenpaw - Tom. Tortoiseshell with hazel eyes. Parents are Beetlebriar and Foxrose. Mentor is Mintswirl.

Queens:
Cloverfoot - She-cat. Grey with yellow eyes. Mate is Fawnwing. Expecting.

Swallowsong - She-cat. Calico with gold eyes. Mate is Lightningblaze. Kits: Iriskit and Squirrelkit. Expecting second litter.

Swiftleap - She-cat. Dark grey with green eyes. Mate was Blazewing. Kits: Goldenkit, Stormkit and Meadowkit.

Elders:
Birchfoot - Tom. Pale grey with orange eyes. Mate was Meadowspring.

Foxrose - She-cat. Tortoiseshell with hazel eyes. Mate was Beetlebriar.

Kits:
Iriskit - She-cat. Pale grey with gold eyes. Parents are Swallowsong and Lightningblaze.

Squirrelkit - Tom. Calico with gold eyes. Parents are Swallowsong and Lightningblaze.

Goldenkit - She-cat. Golden colored fur with green eyes. Parents are Swiftleap and Blazewing.

Stormkit - Tom. Dark grey with green eyes. Parents are Swiftleap and Blazewing.

Meadowkit - She-cat. Dull ginger with gold eyes. Parents are Swiftleap and Blazewing.

Deceased:
Blazewing - Dull ginger with green eyes. Died in battle. Mate was Swiftleap.

Meadowspring -  Pale grey with amber eyes. Killed by rogue. Mate was Birchfoot.

Beetlebriar - Black with green eyes. Died of old age. Mate was Foxrose.