Chapter 13-Tuesday Night

Start from the beginning

"Why would Emilio do that?" I ask

"I don't know he just threatened me saying that if I don't do it he will ruin my baseball career and I couldn't risk that. I am truly sorry Dallas." he looks down a little bit in defeat.

Emilio threatened him? Why would he even do that. Emili and I aren't even dating let alone be friends. He can't do that. He can't control what I do.

I refuse to let that happen again

"It's okay Tyler. It's not your fault. I'll still want to go tomorrow!" I say with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes really!" I smile even wider

He immediately hugs me and I freeze for a moment but then slowly hug him back. We hold the hug for a few second until he pulls away.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance Dallas!" she says happily.

"No problem I guess." I nervously say.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He waves off

I wave back at him and watch him walk out. so stand in the stairwell for a moment.

Did Emilio really do that. We're Ivan and Ryder apart of it? Why would they do that to me? Was it part of a prank or something? If so that was a terrible prank.

I want to scream at Emilio but then again it won't give me the satisfaction I want. I want to beat him up again. Maybe I'll ask Lindsey to ask Emilio or whoever is in charge over there to make a rematch happen with Emilio.

I think I should just go and confront Emilio. He can't just do that to me. It's like he wants to control me. He's not getting away with it.

Anger fills my body and I storm out of the stairwell. I slam the door open in the process. All I see is red right now. I storm into the gym and go straight into the boys locker room without a even thinking.

I look around until I find Emilio. Once I spot him I immediately charge over to him.

"What the f*ck Emilio!" I yell shoving him into the locker.

"Ow! What!" He rubs his shoulder turning towards me.

"Tuesday night." I simply say

"Okay what about Tuesday night?" is he dumb?

"You set that whole thing up. You made Tyler do that!" I practically scream in his face.

"It was for your own good Dallas." he shrugs turning towards his locker.

For my own good? Is he serious right now?

"You can't control my life. If I want to go with Tyler then I will because I can do what I want!" I crossed my arms

"You're not going with Tyler end of story." he says grabbing out a shirt.

"Yes I am and you're not going to stop me." I challenge

He grabs my wrist and bring my body close to his. He stares me dead in the eyes.

"You will not be going with Tyler. That's final." he says harshly.

He lets go of my wrist and I stumble back a little bit. I'm hurt at what he did. How could someone do that.

"Fine. I just wanted to let you know that you really hurt me. I was starting to trust again but I guess you gave me another reason not to." I say in almost a whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Emilio's head immediately turns around and faces towards me. I just want to get out of here. I don't want to deal with this. I look around and see that everyone has stopped what they are doing and put there attention on us. I couldn't take it. I ran past everyone and out of the locker rooms.