In desperate need of ammo to spark up an argument, Mia rushed to her purse in the living room and grabbed a small ziplock bag full of cheap earrings and 99 cents necklaces that she carried around incase she needed to shut his ass up.

She had done this many times before, planting jewelry around his bed and couch to find a reason to 'need space' in their relationship.

Mia had feelings for Trey, but they weren't enough to get her tied down.

After all, Mia was enjoying her flings.

She grabbed a long silver necklace that smelled like bad copper and perfume, and stuffed it into the living room couch.

Then, racing back into the bedroom she threw one earring underneath the pillows in his bedroom.
She tossed the ziplock bag back into her purse before tripping on a pair of white nike air forces laid about.

"Shit!" She blurted out loud, hearing shower knob squeak as the water stopped making noise.

"Hello? Baby that's you in there?!" Trey shouted from the bathroom.

Mia didn't want to answer so quickly, so she waited.

"Mia!" Trey yelled out her name.

"Uh- Yes! It's me honey! I just came in to-"

"I thought you didn't have any keys to the house anymore babe, how'd you get in here?" Trey came from his bedroom, dripping in water with a towel loosely wrapped around his body.

Trey was 6'5, and handsome. He had long, clean dreads that swept his back and light brown skin. His eyes were green, and he had a baby face to die for.

Sometimes his features made it a little too hard for Mia to resist him and his temptations but who needed resistance when you were sleeping with a fine ass piece of chocolate like him?

"The door was unlocked." Mia smiled, lying right through her teeth as she went to give Trey a hug and a deep kiss.

Trey's tongue wrestled with Mia's as he took her whole into his arms. Trey carried Mia into his room, careful not to drop her. Mia flipped her hair back and wrapped both arms around his neck, succeeding in leading the long kiss.

Trey laid Mia's soft body down on the bed, and let the white towel drop from his waist, exposing his hard wood.

Mia wanted him inside her so badly, but knew if would only bring them closer. So, instead she took this as her only option to stop the storm that was coming.

Mia moaned loudly, pretending to be that sexually caught into the kiss, while in reality, she was reaching for the jewelry she had planted beneath the pillows earlier.

She pushed Trey's wet body off of hers and started shouting as loud as she could.

"What is this?!" She held it up to his face.

Confused, Trey tugged at his dreads, shaking his head.

"Uh- baby, I don't know I think that's your earring ain't it?"

"DON'T EVEN START! I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS FUCKIN' AROUND ON ME TREY!" Mia faked her tears, that steamed down her cheeks.

She was trying hard to avoid sex, and everything else that had to deal with Trey.

"But baby I don't know where that earring came from I swear!"

"You a damn lie Trey I see it on all in your face you know exactly where this came from! Who is she?" Mia pushed his chest in.

Trey stuttered on his words, not sure what to say next. He had already said he didn't know where the earring had came from.

And he was telling the truth.

"Who is she?!" Mia repeated herself, swinging on Trey's face by now.

Trey tried to grab for her arms, but she was hitting him too quickly, and hard.

"I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT! WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA DO THIS TO ME?! I HATE YOU! I HATE YO ASS!" Mia screamed, continuing to punch Trey.

Trey's eyes went bloodshot red, and a new force overcame him. His adrenaline started to kick in, and before he knew it, he had screamed 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' and pinned Mia against the walls in the room.

Mia was shaken at the side of Trey she had never seen before, but that's what she assumed happened when Trey was pushed to his limits.

"NOW I FUCKIN' SAID I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT EARRING CAME FROM A'IGHT? Why you sweatin' me?! I ain't fuckin' nobody but you Mia and I tell you this all the time!" Trey growled in Mia's face.

Mia had to admit, she was getting wet at Trey's fury for her, but knew she needed to find a second way to get up out this situation.

"Whatever Trey, I'm gone!" Mia pushed Trey off of her, grabbing for her purse and belongings, headed out the door.

"Where you goin?! Aye Mia!" Trey called out after her.

"HOME!" Mia said, waving him off and speed walking to her car.

Mia dialed up the only person she knew would listen to her problems right now.

As soon as she got inside her car, she called her best friend:

Whitney.