Chapter 3

For as long as Whitney could remember,
Mia always had the men falling to her feet. She'd make them do what ever she wanted.

It stared way back when they were about 17 in high school. They had troubles getting into parties being that nobody really waned to hang with Whitney, who was a size 10 compared to Mia, who flexed a flat 2.

The two were both beautiful, but at that point in time, Mia definitely was getting all the good looks.

That all didn't end. Only thing is, Whitney took her 180 lb. figure and carved her body into the perfect adult size come bottle. With an ass fatter than Lil Kim's and a sweet face like Tony Braxton's, Whitney was finally experiencing what it meant to have the men on her trail with her best friend.

Now here it was, years later, Whitney had the finest man of them all. And her single, yet sexy, maid of honor was single and ready to mingle.

Even if it meant mingling with her own best friends' man.

Mia woke up, yawning and rubbing at her eyes. She had overslept the night before after coming home so late from Whitney's dinner party last night.

She was loose off the goose for real.

She tossed and turned for another couple of minutes before sucking her teeth, and finally getting out of bed.

Mia made her way to the bathroom, and took a glimpse at herself in the mirror. She had to give it to herself, she was fine.

With smooth skin, perfect cheek bones, and round lips like hers, what more could she ask for?

After jumping into the shower for about half an hour, Mia got dressed and put on a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top.
Oiling up her skin with the sweet smell of vanilla butter lotion, she tied her dark brown hair up into a ponytail.

Mia's phone started to ring, and without looking at the called I.D., she smiled.
"Hello?"
"Damn, I been up waiting for you all morning baby. Where you at?" A husky voice flushed through the line.
His tone of talk made Mia's body quiver with excitement.

"I'm on my way-" Mia was interrupted in her thoughts from a knock on her front door.
"Hold on, someone's outside." She said before dropping her cell phone and making her way to the front door to see who it was.

"Who is it?" She asked, trying to look through the peep hole, but it was all black. Someone must've been covering it up.

"Hello?"
Mia scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. It was about 10'o clock in the morning, and she didn't work so she didn't make any plans to be anywhere.

"Who the hell could this be?" She said to herself before opening the door.
The door flew open once Mia unlocked it, and she fell back, using her hands to break her fall.
Her fear turned into excitement as she met eyes with her visitor.

His deep dimples smile pierced at hers, enticing her to touch him.
"I thought you would never answer." He laughed to himself, falling on too of Mia, who was still on the floor.

Right then and there the two got right down to buisness. Mia tore off the dress shirt he was wearing and kissed him passionately as he unbuttoned her shorts.

Frequent moans and gasps escaped their mouths, as they laid there intertwined with each other naked and bare.

Mia threw her head back and closed her eyes, letting her secret visitor take care of her temple.

He placed soft trails of kissed around her neck, and moved them down to her stomach, where he began to nibble away at her soft,smooth skin.
Mia bit her lip in satisfaction, because she knew he was about to make love to her body, just the way he had times before.

He let his tongue dance around the lips of her love hole, sucking and slurping with ecstasy in his mind. Getting the sounds of pleasure he wanted to hear from Mia's mouth, he smiled in victory.

"Come here." He said, picking her small frame up and carrying her to the kitchen counter.

They kissed continuously for what felt like forever, while Mia ran her small hands across his chiseled chest, liking what she felt. His body was art, and she was the artist.

Her visitor placed himself inside of her, careful not to force it all in, but to watch and wait for her reaction to let him know she felt him.

When she gasped and whimpered at his size, he knew he was all in control now.
With every pump and thrust Mia's secret lover gave her, the world started to spin, and the air felt hot. She was losing her mind and he was to blame, but that's what made sex between them so tense.

Soft, long strokes turned into hard, fast thrusting while the two tightened their hold of each other's body.

As they could feel their bodies starting to tingle and send waves of pleasure, Mia and her visitor climaxed at the same time, in the same order, that they had always done times before.

Even when he got engaged to her best friend.

Between The Sheetsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें