Chapter 8

Marcus initially panicked when he glanced at his empty finger, but with each stroke Whitney's mouth intended onto his hardness, Marcus fell deeper into satisfaction.

He threw his head back, and covered his left hand using the couple's satin sheets. Whitney kept sucking, and moaned at the low murmurs from Marcus. She knew she was satisfying her man, and that she was removing the stress from the life of an NFL player every time her lips tightened around him.

"Shhhhhhhhit", Marcus screeched. He was losing it. Whitney was always reserved and too shy for this type of stuff. That pushed him further into Mia and her sex demons.

Whitney ignored Marcus' gentle tap that he was about to cum, and instead kept loving him. With each pump into her mouth, she sped up. Marcus had never seen Whitney this way, and smiled at such a change in his woman.

When he was finally done letting her devour his seed, Marcus smiled. "Damn, baby. What's gotten into you?", they laughed.

"I just wanted to do a lil' something for my man. I know you're stressed out from all this football business and I wanted to ease your mind", Whitney kissed Marcus, running her soft hands across his body.
"Oh baby, what happened to your chest?", she asked.

Marcus looked down at a small, but noticeable scratch mark that were about 3 inches in length.

"Oh shit, that must've came from practice. Those guys are wild on the team, man." Marcus nervously chuckled.

He knew it was obvious that he was lying, but he still hoped Whitney believed him.
In his mind, he had played back the rough sex he had with Mia days before, and how she clawed at his skin with each thrust he gave into her.
Mia was so freaky, so uncut. She wasn't worried about what her mother said a wife should or should not do, like Whitney was.
Whitney had morals. Mia had them too, but Marcus felt connected with Whitney's best friend in a way no one but them would understand.

Whitney looked back at the scratch, and touched it. "You should put something on it babe", she frowned.

"Na babe, it's ok. I'll take care of it. I've felt worse. All of those damn tackles. I think I can take a little scratch here and there." He grabbed her hands and kissed them. "Now, you gonna show me how you do that thing with your mouth again?"
Whitney smirked and began sucking on his neck.

In deep satisfaction, Marcus' eyes closed, and his hands covered his fiancé's smooth, chocolate skin.
She was warm, and smelled so sweet.

He gripped her ass with his large hands, and her eyes met with his, biting her lip.
"I love you, Marcus."

He closed his eyes and kissed her lips softly, saying, "Me too."
The kiss was so soft and gentle, but meant almost little-to-nothing for Marcus.
In his heart, he was trying to house two women, who were both so close to each other, but at the same time, so different in his world of fantasies.
"Oh, the wedding planner will be down from California tomorrow evening, I told her you HATE white, but she insists on putting white cloths over the tables for the rehearsal dinner. Maybe you can talk to her?" Whitney let go of Marcus' hard-on, flashing him a worried look.

"I just don't want anything to go wrong-"
"Sh, babe. You talk too much. Everything will be ok. Alright? I promise. You just worry about looking beautiful like you always do." Marcus smiled at her, running his hand across her cheek.
She looked down, and slowly nodded.

"Yo, it's Marcus. You know what to do-"
Mia groaned at the voicemail for the fourth time. 

"Marcus! I've been calling you all day. I need to talk- we need to talk. Call me back, ok?" She said, pacing back and forth.
Something was starting to tell her that he was avoiding her phone calls, but she shrugged the feeling away.
"Marcus wouldn't do that shit." She thought to herself.

She hung up the phone, and tossed it onto the bed.
It had been about 2 weeks since Mia and Marcus had gotten into the huge argument, and Marcus hadn't called or even sent a dozen roses to her home like he always did when they fought.
Mia shook away the uneasiness that strangled her heart, thinking that he could be between Whitney's legs, making her scream and tremble the way that he made her. The thought of him loving her best friend, his fiancé, in the same manner that he loved her made her stomach turn.

She bit down on her lip. Pacing, Mia contemplated about what she would do next.
Hiding the sex from Whitney was the easy part about the two messing around, but Mia started to feel out of control, and that could not happen.

He was going to talk to her.
He had to.
"Fuck this." She grabbed her keys and slammed the front door.
Mia stepped out into the hot Atlanta air, letting her tight, curly hair slice through the breeze.
Unlocking the car, she hopped inside, and was greeted by a loud roar from the engine.

"I need the address to the Atlanta Bears'  stadium please." She shouted into the gps system.

"Calculating. Head east."
Mia smirked and sped down the street.

When she finally got to the stadium, a herd of reporters greeted her car, flashing their cameras and shoving their microphones through her window.
"Can you talk to us?!"
"Are you a wife of one of the Bears?!"
"Will Marcus White lead the team again this year?!"
Instead of responding, Mia threw on her Gucci sunglasses and reapplied her red lip stick quickly before getting out of the car. She raised her hand to cover her face, avoiding any pictures of her being taken that would be used in the newspapers.

"Move!" She wailed, trying to get to the front entrance.
Security stopped her at the gates, asking for her I.D.

Glancing at her high heels, one of the guards asked what was her purpose for visiting.
"My frien- my sister Whitney, Whitney Harrison, sent me here to drop off the house keys to her fiancé Mr. White." It almost killed Mia to call him her fiancé. The word trickled down her mouth, and tasted so bitter.

Both guards looked at each other in disbelief. "Marcus White?! The Marcus White? Star quarter back?" They said at the same time, both sounding like overjoyed kids with candy.

"Yes."
"Alright. Right through this way. Just make sure you give him this. It's for my son. I would love for him to sign it." The taller guard said, smiling.
Mia nodded and grabbed the football.
It was 6 in the evening, and the bright lights on the field made everything seem so dim around it.
There, she could see Marcus throwing the football for a number of yards.
He was untouchable on the field. Faster than light. Everyone wanted to be him.
At the same time, Marcus ran across the field quickly, just in time to catch the next foot ball soaring through the air.
He caught it gently, as if the ball belonged to him. This was his sport.
And that was her man.

The coaches tugged at Marcus' helmet, patting him on the back.
"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!"
Marcus pulled off his helmet, smiling at the praise. He laughed and joked with the other players, before Mia caught his attention.
The smile faded, but his eyes lit up with joy.
He hadn't seen Mia Love for 2 weeks, but it felt like they had been away from each other for years.
He shook hands with some recruiters near by, before walking towards her.
Her stomach was churning, but with excitement.