Chapter 19: Epileptic Warning

Începe de la început

Keith shook his head not moving, just letting Allura hold him, "..M-Maybe this is just what I deserve.." He tried to stop crying but he just couldn't. The tears wouldn't stop- The last time he cried like this was when he was with Lotor, he wanted to burn the memories. Burn himself too if he could.."C-Can't I j-just die-? I-I just want to forget- T-To be numb.." He leaned against Allura just a little as he spoke. He didn't know what to do, he didn't understand it.. After all he told Lance, he knew Lotor hurt him again and again yet he still... Why? What was his motive? Was Lotor forcing him..? It really didn't seem like that, it seemed more like the other way around. Was Lance even on Keith's side anymore..? He wiped his eyes and sighed letting out a shaky breath, "Please let me die- I'm tired of this, of life, it hurts.. It hurts so so much... I just want it to stop, to end for good. I've tried before- I was always stopped, Lotor always told me that I couldn't die unless he said I could.. But if i'm really free that means he wont need me, so I can die now right? Please?"  Keith looked up to Allura with tears in his eyes, "Please- Please, please, please let me- Kill me- I'm begging you to end this aching feeling in my chest, it burns so much I can't bare it!" Tears came out again rolling down his cheeks as he started crying again. He felt so upset and heartbroken over all this, he didn't know what to think or how to feel. All that came out were tears. It did hurt though, his broken heart burned and ached to the point it physically hurt to breath.

Lotor stood up and rolled his eyes, he got dressed and went to the bathroom door. "Keith, don't be rash. You know very well you belong to me. I've tried to make things right, I've tried to be gentle and more 'caring' but you have to make an effort as well" He knocked on the door, "What happened to all that fun we were having hm~? You always look your best when you're under me~ Right where you should be. Did you really think the human would protect you? The moment I arrived he just let you go, just like that. I would have fought to the death for a treasure like you" Lotor knocked again, a little harder this time, "Darling you better not be doing anything in there, you know I don't like it when I can't see you.. Why don't we just go back to bed, and lay down and cuddle, alright? Doesn't that sound nice Keith? Cmon, finish up in there and let's get some rest. We have to get enough rest so we wont be tired at the fair, there's a lot of things you wanted to do there, right Keith?"

          More tears started to streamed down Allura's face unable to understand why Keith wanted to end his own life, sure this was bad, heartbreaking even.. But did he honestly want to die?  Her body started to quiver more as she held onto this precious boy as tightly as she could. "He isn't worth it!" She shouted through her tears, 

"NOTHING IS WORTH MORE THEN YOUR LIFE!"

          Trembling at the fact Keith was slowly braking apart, Allura tried her best to connect with Shiro. "Keith...." There wasn't anything that could be said, Lance had betrayed Keith in the worse possible way. "I'm so sorry, Keith. I never thought Lance would be this cruel.." 

          There was a small little window in the bathroom that Lance had decided craw out from. Telling Lotor that everything he said was right and he could wait just a few more minutes he'll be right out and back in bed with him. He was lucky that there was some dirty clothes on the floor that he changed into and found a bobby pin that he picked and got the alarm off of him. He left the shower still running in order tricking Lotor. "-Fuck!" Getting out of that house, Lance knew he had to find somewhere quickly... Not only he was on the run from Lotor but the sun is supposed to rise soon. Being in Keith's body, Lance was sure he will be burn to death if he is expose to sunlight for a long period of time. Lotor heard a noise after the shower was on. He leaned against the door and checked his phone to see where the monitor was. "In the bathroom.. Of course he is its not like he'd go anywhere when the sun is out- I'll be in the room darling, don't keep me waiting too long now~" He smiled to himself and went back to his room without waiting for a response. After a few minutes he wanted to go check. "He's probably drying off.. I'll act like I'm asleep and give him a good scare, maybe next time he won't take so long.." So he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep for so long he ended up actually falling asleep. 

          Keith couldn't understand anything, why would Allura care so much she doesn't even know Keith.. And after all he's put her, Keith's only friend... There was a knock on the door, "Keith? Its Shiro- I was driving by and I picked up some crazy energy. Please tell me you're ok??" Shiro was on his way to pick his boyfriend up from the airport but the arrival time was delayed because of a storm. So Shiro was going to get take out and bring it to the airport and surprise him with his favorite food. Keith wiped his eyes, "I-I.. I'm fine... Just tiered and stressed.. That's all, sorry for scaring you" Shiro sighed, "Well as long as Allura's with you, but I don't want you being left alone. We both know how you get." Keith took a deep breath. "Yeah, alright. Be careful out there, its almost morning." Shiro chuckled still on the other side of the door then left, he didn't want to stay long he just wanted to make sure Keith was ok. He knew Keith was probably breaking down, but he didn't want to say anything and make Keith feel worse..