"Hello there princess. Your food has arrived" he announced.

Amelia turned her head towards the window without responding. She wasn't going to respond to this jerk.
He moved towards her with the plate in hand.

"Eat this" he ordered.

"why have you locked me here?" she questioned "I thought you wanted to kill me?"

"oh my! When did I say that? Your new life starts here" he replied. "Now eat this! I need to take you out after that"

"I'm not eating" Amelia declared.

She was so curious about these people. Who were these people? The house she was locked in was huge! They weren't lacking money. Why did they bring her here?

"I wasn't asking you. That's an order. You think I'd request a human?"

"as if that's going to make me listen to you, jerk!" Amelia snapped.

"How dare you!" he fumed.

"Mathew, that's enough" a calm voice interrupted them.

Brian entered the room and shot a disappointing look at Mathew. All he had to do was make sure she ate breakfast but Mathew couldn't do anything without creating a big fuss. But Brian couldn't blame Mathew, humans weren't treated so nicely in his pack. Moreover, Mathew didn't know that she was the Alpha's mate.

"Hello Amelia, my name is Brian" he introduced himself.

"I don't care, you nut" she snapped

Mathew couldn't control his laughter. Nobody had ever spoken to Brian this way. Not even Nathan. It was amusing to see someone insulting the high and mighty beta of the pack.

"I think its time we tell her who we really are." Brian stated seriously.

"No shit! I've been waiting for this" Mathew replied.

"I already know who you people are..." Amelia said.
Both of them turned towards her in surprise and confusion.

"And who are we?"

"A bunch of fucking idiots" she replied.

Mathew couldn't bear her disrespecting behaviour towards them. Sure it was funny when it was Brian but he hated it when she insulted him.

Brian on the other hand seemed calm and collected. Her insults didn't bother him. He knew her anger was justified.

Although Amelia had dismissed them by insulting them, she was dying to know who these people actually were. She didn't want to show them she was even a bit curious about them.

"Let's show her, who we really are" Mathew said before walking out of the room.

As they made their way out of the room, Amelia noticed her huge surroundings. She made a point of noting the rooms, the exits, the windows, the people. When she reached the living room downstairs, she was surprised by the amount of people there. The living room, the dining area and the kitchen were filled with people. The moment they noticed these three, almost every person started greeting them with respect.

Amelia was appalled. She was more curious than ever about their identity. She couldn't believe that so many people lived in a house so deep in the forest.

"Beta, the breakfast is ready. Wont you have some before you leave?" A middle-aged lady asked Brian warmly.

"No, I'll be back, Sonia. Thank you for asking" He politely declined.

Amelia noticed the way they interacted. They all seemed like family even though they didn't resemble. 
As people started noticing Amelia, they all started whispering. Some even shot her looks. She could feel the hate some people sent her and wondered what she had done so wrong when these were the people who kidnapped her!

They made their way outside and Amelia noticed many houses surrounding this huge house. It was like a small community in the forest. She couldn't believe such a thing existed so deep in the forest. When she arrived here in the night, she wasn't able to make out anything.

Brian and Mathew started heading towards the forest.

Amelia stopped.

"Where are you people taking me?" She questioned feeling uneasy.

She didn't want to go into the forest. It bought back memories of the previous night. Memories she wanted to forget. Eva's face flashed in Amelia's head, freshening the wound of betrayal.

"Were almost there" Brian's calm tone reassured Amelia. He noticed Amelia's discomfort and wondered how she would react later.

After reaching a certain distance, they stopped.
Brian turned towards Amelia.

"What you're about to see right now might surprise you, but have an open mind about this, yeah?"

Amelia wondered if they were going to get naked. She immediately covered her eyes.

"No, it's not what you're thinking! Open your eyes" Brian said.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at Brian.

"Look at me, fishface" Mathew announced.

"Do not call me that" she responded in an annoyed tone.

Mathew smirked before nodding at Brian. Brian nodded back.

He looked at her one last time before transforming completely into a wolf.

Amelia's feet gave way as she fell to the ground startled. The jerk, who she hated transformed into a wolf. His eyes were the only familiar feature but they looked scary. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She was imagining various things but never in a million years had she imagined something like this. She didn't know if this was some prank. Were they fooling her?

"We are werewolves, Amelia" Brian said looking dead serious.

"This is some sort of a joke, right?"

She looked at Brian hoping he'd laugh and agree but he didn't. He just stared at her waiting for her reaction.

She looked at Mathew or rather the wolf and laughed.

"You guys want to irritate me, right? It's a good prank alright! I almost lost my shit...from where did you get a trained wolf? Haha"

The wolf barked aggressively before moving towards her.

Last night's incident immediately flashed before her. The wolves attacking the girls before disappearing into the forest. Grace's terrified face. Amelia was so worried that grace had been attacked by wolves. The scene traumatised Amelia. After which people appeared. It all made sense. They were people. They were real people.

All of this was too much for Amelia to take. She was tired. Tired of everything. This is all not happening, she told herself. She was just imagining all of this. It's a crazy dream she reminded herself as she started feeling light. She looked at the wolf one last time before darkness consumed her...

"I knew this would happen" Brian told himself.

——

Hello everyone,
If you like the story please vote, comment and follow! Thanks:)