Sherlock

"Marilyn!! Stop daydreaming and get the orders out already!" Barked my boss Jessica "Oi I'm on it calm down S'not my fault I'm the only maid who can cook delish food I need to help the cooks!"

Gawd I had two jobs rolled into one, I was the cook and also a Maid at Maid Kawaii.Maid Kawaii was one of those cafe themed restaurants that come from good Ol' Japan. Maid Kawaii was themed as you guess it,Maids.

But ohhh no you didn't just have to wear the skimpiest french maid outfit but also call all the men your 'master'...Ewww!' I despised the job but the pay and and tips from the horny 30 year old menand hormone crazed teen boys was pretty good . I'm a 19 year old brunette who was saving up for my dream college there was nothing that would stop me ......Or so I thought ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While arriving to work I noticed the cafe was empty, I was shocked 'where are all our pervs?' I thought. Soon enough I saw all the girls Jessica, Charlotte, Yuki, Sakura, and Silvia."Umm hey don'twe lack a few pervs?"

"Mary didn't you hear we have special V.I.P. guests coming down to the cafe so we need you on your best behavior don't be weird please" "Gee Jessica me without my weirdness I'mjust not me!!" "Ummm Marilyn please we don't want to get embarrassed by you"

"Oi Charlotte that's harsh but fine I'll be out of your hair don't worry" "That doesn't mean you can hang out in the storage room" said my main boss Jeremy "I saw the whole get up you have in there with the chair and umbrella"

Yeah I had a little hideout that was a little patch of heaven to get away from the pervs. "Sooo Jeremy who is coming down to Maid Kawaii?""That my dear is classified information now be a dearand go prepare the food make 10 of everything on the menu"

I was a little surprised that Jeremy asked me to make 10 of everything are we really going to waste so much food on a few guests? The trash was downright stinking up the whole cafe 'Might as well throw it away as I see no one will' I said to myself.

As I was heading toward the back entrance to throw away the trash and once I opened the door I was met with a curly haired boy who was wearing a fedora hat over the mop of curls, and emerald green orbs I had to say it was quite cute except for the bad fake facial hair that was on his face "Ello there love" said curly

"umm hello stranger your 'Facial hair' is peeling off" I said pointing to his 'mustache' Curly quickly smoothed his facial hair out and seemed to turn a shade of pink "ohh and by the way we are closed so shoo"-I said as I threw the trash in the trash bin. "Umm I have a reservation" curly said

'who is this guy?' "I'm sure you do but we have only V.I.P guest coming and I doubt you Mr.Sherlock Homes is one of them. 'I may have been a bit rude but I can't deal with regular customers' I said to myself Curly started laughing and was grinning "Sherlock Homes? Hahaha ohh love just get me in" "Oi Harry what is the hold up I'm hungry" 'So Curly is named Harry' I recalled in my mind.

Out popped a blonde boy with ocean blue orbs also in the same bad facial getup as Harry "Yeah mate the usher here doesn't want to let us in"Harry said giving blondy as pat on the back "Thats right so shoo!" I said "MARILYN!!!!" I heard my name boom from the mouth of Jeremy "These are our guests Pleaseshow some respect! I'm sorry Mr,Styles and Mr.Horan please come in excuse the help"

"Hahaha no its fine it was quite entertaining, well see you inside Marilyn'" Harry cooed I quickly averted my eye contactwith him and set it on the ground instead I was to embarrassed to look at them "Turning a bright shadeof pink are we now hahaha " said Mr.Horan laughing as he entered the cafe 'Wait a min. now Marilyn'

I thought ....Styles....Horan........HARRY!! OMG' I just connected the dots One Direction is at our shabby cafe 'Wow am I stupid' Soon enough I saw Zayn, Louis,Liam,Josh and Paul all entered all dressed in the same getup as "Mr.Styles and Mr.Horan"

WHAT IN THE WORLD??