TRAILER COMPETITION

Hello everyone, this isn't very important but it is something that I would like to see happen for this story.

My computer can't make good quality trailers for books like my old one could. I can only use pictures. I had a trailer all set up for 'I'm Pregnant With A Superstar's Baby?' then when I got this new one every one of those trailers I made were deleted because it wasn't the same program. So four hours per four minute video was lost.

Now, if you're confused as to where I am going with this, I am going to explain it. If you want to, you don't have to, it would be amazing if one of you could make a trailer for either this one, the first book, or both. I personally love watching trailers for stories on here.

The trailer does not have to include all of the words from the description but I would like most in it. I know that this one has a quite long description. Anyway, this is what you have to do.

1. make the trailer 

2. upload it to any social media website, doesn't matter which one as long as I can get to it

3. send me the link as a message in my inbox, please do not put it in the comments or my message board because that would share it to the other people reading, I would like it to be a surpriseish thing if that's possible

If I like it I will link the trailer up to the chapter and give you a dedication for the part. Doesn't matter when you send it in, I'm not in a rush.

Also, if there is anything you want to see happen in this story then send me a message. I don't know what I want to do for this until we get farther in. I'm always open to ideas.

Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XOXO